West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an ideal game before Juventus next week but this is gonna be a really tough game. West Brom are doing very well under Steve Clarke and they have won 5 of their 6 home league games this season. They lost the other game to City and even that came in injury time.

Might get slaughtered for this but think next week's game against Juventus is way much more important than this. We need our best players fit and fresh as possible for that game in Turin. Can't afford to lose there or otherwise, we have to rely on Shakhtar to beat Juventus on the last day(assuming Shakhtar beat Nordsjaelland too). Imperative that RDM rotate the team this weekend as we also have City to come next Sunday.

WBA are a different animal when they're at home. When they play away they sit back and allow possession, but at home they try and dictate the game. Clarke has got them well organised from the midfield back to the defence so we're going to need to move the ball quickly and press them high, which we're more than capable of. Whoever is playing at CB is going to be in for a tough day though, because from the looks of it, Shane Long is a pain in the arse to play against.

West Borm away,City home(4 days after the crunch game at Turin) and Fulham home...I hate to say it but I can only see us picking up 4-6 points out of 9 in November...I'd be delighted if we get all 9,but it seems somewhat unlikely... :cry:

Edit: Sorry,my mistake..the Fulham game is at the bridge..nevertheless they really pushed the gunners to the brink at the Emirates,they aren't really pushovers away from home...

West Borm away,City home(4 days after the crunch game at Turin) and Fulham away...I hate to say it but I can only see us picking up 4-6 points out of 9 in November...I'd be delighted if we get all 9,but it seems somewhat unlikely... :cry:

I think we just got to go game at a time, and hopefully pick up the win whilst resting some players vs west brom. At least draw or win vs city... Juve is very crucial and we need to get a point there. I would take 7 points out of 9 right now. Its a hectic few months coming up and squad rotation is gonna be key.

Start Moses and Marin.

Yeah i think that if we don't rest some players in this game then we will have tired players for 2 HUGE games, and if they don't start or at least have a whole half of play then i will be worried going into a juve game we need to draw.

West Borm away,City home(4 days after the crunch game at Turin) and Fulham away...I hate to say it but I can only see us picking up 4-6 points out of 9 in November...I'd be delighted if we get all 9,but it seems somewhat unlikely... :cry:

It's Fulham at home. Our next 7 games before we depart for the CWC in Japan:

Nov 17 - West Brom(A)

Nov 20 - Juventus(A)

Nov 25 - Man City(H)

Nov 28 - Fulham(H)

Dec 1 - West Ham(A)

Dec 5 - Nordsjaelland(H)

Dec 8 - Sunderland(A)

Note the dates for the games as well. We're basically gonna play a game every 3-4 days including the CWC from now till January at the very least. It's extremely vital RDM rotates the team!

It's Fulham at home. Our next 7 games before we depart for the CWC in Japan:

Nov 17 - West Brom(A)

Nov 20 - Juventus(A)

Nov 25 - Man City(H)

Nov 28 - Fulham(H)

Dec 1 - West Ham(A)

Dec 5 - Nordsjaelland(H)

Dec 8 - Sunderland(A)

Note the dates for the games as well. We're basically gonna play a game every 3-4 days including the CWC from now till January at the very least. It's extremely vital RDM rotates the team!

That is one hectic schedule.

The referee for this game...

Premier League@premierleague

Michael Oliver has been appointed referee for West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea on Saturday 17th November. #WBACHE

We have won both of our games in the league when Michael Oliver is the referee - 3-0 home win over Bolton last season and the 1-0 home win against Stoke this season.

Azpi-iva-luiz-betrand

Mikel-ramires

Hazard-oscar- mata

Moses

No harm trying moses in the strike role now. Torres needs a rest anyway for juventus.

Marin as sub.

Edit: but we know torres is starting so half of our attacks shall be halted by lost balls again.... Smh

Azpi-iva-luiz-betrand

Mikel-ramires

Hazard-oscar- mata

Moses

No harm trying moses in the strike role now. Torres needs a rest anyway for juventus.

Marin as sub.

Edit: but we know torres is starting so half of our attacks shall be halted by lost balls again.... Smh