Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".
"I know him very well. I talked to Rummenigge and Sammer about him, we will wait and then see"
"Don't think (adding another midfielder) will be a problem. I spoke to club about my concept and told them why I want Thiago Alcantara"
"Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them"
"It'll be him or no one"
"We have many players but we the need the special (quality) that Thiago Alcantara brings"
"The club will decide. I told them my opinion"
"Nobody will leave Barcelona, unless they feel they won't play much. He wants to play. That's why I proposed him to the club"
"Javier Martinez can play at CB, he played very well there with Athletic"
"I give my opinion, but I listen to the board. If they say no, that's ok."
Manchester United Trolled. Hahahahahaha! :dance:

Kroos is better imo.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From one bench to another.

Don't see how he'd get more minutes at Bayern than he did at Barca. Oh well! Long as he stays the hell away from the Manc's it's fine by me.

From one bench to another.

Don't see how he'd get more minutes at Bayern than he did at Barca. Oh well! Long as he stays the hell away from the Manc's it's fine by me.

Pep said he will play Martinez at CB and Thiago and Schweini in the middle!

Kroos is better imo.

I also quite like Kroos but if Pep wants Thiago, then i guess Kroos will have to sit on bench. May be we should put in a cheeky bod for Kroos.

Pep said he will play Martinez at CB and Thiago and Schweini in the middle!

That's....really dumb.

Martinez is absolutely class in the middle and its a World Cup year. Why would he agree to move to CB? Strange, but again, fine by me as long as he doesn't go to United.

Gonna be tough as hell to win that Super Cup!

That's....really dumb.

Martinez is absolutely class in the middle and its a World Cup year. Why would he agree to move to CB? Strange, but again, fine by me as long as he doesn't go to United.

Gonna be tough as hell to win that Super Cup!

You expect Guardiola will not continue with Heynckes' 4-2-3-1. His beloved 4-3-3 is on the anvil and as for Javi Martinez as a CB, if Bielsa did it, Guardiola would have paid heed. Or you could have a 3-4-3 which would allow four midfielders and Bayern certainly have more midfielders than center backs and Thiago, if assured playing time should have no problem choosing Munich over OT.

its not really a 4-3-3. its a 4-1-4-1 or often a 3-4-3. also he didnt say martinez will play there. he said he CAN play there..not that he WILL.

United really f-ed up. strootman seems to go to Roma and now Thiago to Bayern

its not really a 4-3-3. its a 4-1-4-1 or often a 3-4-3. also he didnt say martinez will play there. he said he CAN play there..not that he WILL.

United really f-ed up. strootman seems to go to Roma and now Thiago to Bayern

Yes, he didn't say he WILL but he like having CBs with good ball playing abilities and Martinez is perfect for that. Hence, i think he will play Martinez there if he gets Thiago which he should because apparently Pep Guardiola's brother is Thiago's agent.

Yes, he didn't say he WILL but he like having CBs with good ball playing abilities and Martinez is perfect for that. Hence, i think he will play Martinez there if he gets Thiago which he should because apparently Pep Guardiola's brother is Thiago's agent.

yes you are right. especially because badstuber will be out for this season, so they "only" have Dante, Boateng and Van Buyten. Van Buyten is only a back-up and Martinez can easily put Boateng on the bench.

some united fan. sorry for the explicit language.

[Pep] Fucks us in two finals with barca and then fucks us with a transfer we so desperately need, and will probably fuck us next year in the champions league with the fucking german cunts

So pep already changing the winning formula of bayern.Martinez and Bastian partnership in midfield was the key to bayern's success last season and now he wants to change that and play martinez as a CB.

I can't believe Thiago would rather play next to Schweinsteiger and Martinez than with Cleverley and Anderson. :lol:

He should pick the latter, he will look like the best player in the world next to them...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You