Chelsea in pole position for Guardiola

Namika

AVB and Pep are like Mazda RX-8 and Ferrari, both sports cars but quite a difference.The thing is Pep would've never subbed Oscar for Bertrand and would've sub Torres for Sturridge (if ever play Torres at all, because the guy has big authority and won't let anyone even Roman influence his decisions) and we would've never lost points to Swansea.But on the other spectrum Guardiola would've never won CL with what Robbie had last year.However since then we added an impressive amount of new, young skillful players at with the current squad at disposal I have little doubt that Pep would do better job then RDM.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure we have some weird affliction where we must change the manager... We are second in the league 1 point behind and would be top if it wern't for the ref vs united. We are in the last 8 of the league cup and are doing ok in the champions league in what is an apparant rebuilding year. Pep is obviously a good manager, but RDM is a chelsea legend, and whilst at first we were worried he wouldnt make the needed changes he did over time and we have an elite attacking mid trio... Ok in game he is maybe a bit too cautious with some of his decisions and doesn't seem like someone who will be like jose who would make 2 subs in the first half if he wanted to change somthing, but we are doing ok and we won something pretty big last year. And he hasn't even been our manager for a year yet.

Roberto Di Matteo has been brilliant. We just have "cancer" in our team and it wears the nr. 9 jersey. I don't care how many assists he gave last season and so on, I remember how many chances he has missed, how many games he has cost us and how much negativity he radiates on the pitch and not to even talk about the media trash. Give Sturridge more games, get Lukaku back if needed. Please get rid of Torres and give either youngsters a chance or get Lewandowski/Falcao/Cavani...

Roberto Di Matteo has been brilliant. We just have "cancer" in our team and it wears the nr. 9 jersey. I don't care how many assists he gave last season and so on, I remember how many chances he has missed, how many games he has cost us and how much negativity he radiates on the pitch and not to even talk about the media trash. Give Sturridge more games, get Lukaku back if needed. Please get rid of Torres and give either youngsters a chance or get Lewandowski/Falcao/Cavani...

Why do some posters insist on bringing Torres into every thread? We have a thread dedicated to him in the Player Database section, so if you want to criticise him, do it there.

I don't think Pep is the right manager for Chelsea, as good as he is he's unproven outside Barcelona, Rijkaard was great at Barcelona winning league titles and the Champions league but he's failed as a manager since he left the club. Robbie has an emotional attachment to the club, and has so far proven to be a fantastic manager, in fact his record as Chelsea manager is better than Pep's record with Barcelona within the same time frame, given another four years he could match Guardiola's record of three league titles and a Champions League. I hope Di Matteo remains the manager of Chelsea for a long time and Lampard or Terry takes over when he leaves the club.

AVB and Pep are like Mazda RX-8 and Ferrari, both sports cars but quite a difference.

AvB left Porto too early.

Guardiola is Mr. No Plan B, Mr. Same Substitutions In Every Game,.. etc. He doesn't have any credit for bringing out the talent in Barca's powerful trio, and let's not forget Overbo's part in his success as well.

Oriol Romeu.

Plus, what you said was a double negative. So you are actually saying that you do want Barça filth at Chelsea.

Since you like to comment like that, Ill just say:

I said i dont want no (any) Barca filth at Chelsea. I didnt say everyone who's had to do with Barca are filth. People like Busquets, Pep, valdez, dani alves etc I would NEVER like to see in Chelsea.