Chelsea in pole position for Guardiola

Namika

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck pep

Your comment matches well with your profile picture!

Agree with most of the people here. I would rather have RDM who has potential to be here for a long time, rather than pep who wants a few years gig and then move on, RDM is a champion of Europe!

Before I get any quotes, I WANT RDM TO STAY...

On the other hand, if we get Pep I will be more than happy. He is a great coach and one of the best tacticians in football. People who are here saying he had no effect in Barcelona and they would still win this much without him are blind. Guardiola took world class players and made them a very organized team with superior movement. You can clearly see the diference in Barca's ball movement, defensive regrouping and wingers infiltration. Tito Villanova's team is far more static, easier to defend and penetrate.

In case we really go for him, he would make us a hell of a team. Pep would take full advantage of Roman's money. He would, for sure, blend youth with experience to create superb quality football.

What I would want though, is that RDM continued as assistant coach.

Have said that, I honestly believe RDM is capable of getting on this level. He has the history, the knowledge and the ability to be an excellent CFC coach. He lacks experience and everything that comes with it, but he will learn it.

For me, he is the future of Chelsea.

Really stupid comment that exposes a criminal lack of football knowledge. I would say that you are better off avoiding topics which you haven't the slightest clue about, in this case Guardiola's impact at Barcelona.

Easy tiger. I have zero interest in Barca so I don't give a flying fuck about anything of them.

No doubt he was good to manage those big egos in Barca but it means nothing to Chelsea. No matter how huge a impact he was to Barca, still means nothing to us.

Easy tiger. I have zero interest in Barca so I don't give a flying fuck about anything of them.

No doubt he was good to manage those big egos in Barca but it means nothing to Chelsea. No matter how huge a impact he was to Barca, still means nothing to us.

If you have zero interest in them and this little to no knowledge of them then posting comments about their managers or the difficulty of managing Barcelona isn't advisable. Your original comment was ignorant and simply wrong, any Barcelona fan would be quick to point that out to you.

Great management is great management no matter where it occurs. IMO he is the finest manager on the planet, any club would be lucky to have him.

RDM has done nothing wrong. When he's had a bit more experience as our boss, he'll be one of the best. He's made a few mistakes but everyone does. He's already learnt his best first XI which puts Oscar ahead of Lampard and Ramires next to Mikel, away from that right wing. If Guardiola came, i'd Jizz my pants because i know we'd win everything, especially as we've got his type of players but i love Robbie and still want him to succeed first and foremost because he's done a stunning job and all the players love him and clearly love the club the way it is at the moment.

Chelsea are in a fantastic 'moment' so let's not break it. This is Robbies project and it's clearly working, the only place Pep has is maybe Robbie's number 2...

Anyone watching the Sunday Supplement should direct Patrick Barclay towards Graham Hunter's Barcelona book if he wants to know what Guardiola contributed to Barcelona. "A donkey could manage that team." A level of pure idiocy rarely seen on television (and that is saying something)

If Pep came, it would be either sucess or disaster. I like his coaching tone, he seems calm when its required and takes what its necessary. I remember that barca was losing, and he subed Xavi because he had bad game. You need some balls to do that when your losing. Anyway, he suited Barca realy well, he was their legend as RdM is ours. But Pep could never give that passion to Chelsea like he did to Barca. Unless he would stay here for long time. And we all know how Roman acts. No trophy and your gone.

There are two things why could be good to have Pep; Rdm makes weird subs, he should try new options and sub bad players. We want play the style of game that Pep is master of it. However at Chelsea, Roman is the boss and there is lot more pressure, more than in barca on coach.

But even Pep is shit sometimes; he always makes weird subs; like puting in Keita at wrong times etc. And secondly, he only knows how to attack, once his tactics are read, he cant play differently. Im sure he couldnt play barca style here, but he still has no clue about defendinf. Here, Rdm wins big time. Last year, we were playing 10 defenders and won, this year its total offensive and Rdm did well in both ways. Subs remain his main problem, but I guess that he fears Roman, because Im sure he is thinking about title a bit and every game is very important.

Whats the conclusion? Pep as coach and Rdm as second coach - assistant :)

But I fully suport Rdm.

I actually believe Pep would make a perfect Director of Football.

I think two Mexican clubs offered him a Director of Football type of role but he declined the offers before going on his sabbatical because he still wants to be a manager.