Chelsea in pole position for Guardiola

Namika

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st off, we're doing just fine with RDM, 2nd, i dont think he's that good, with all due respect. He managed a world class team that before he took charge, has always been serious candidate for the CL glory. Looking from the midfield forward, they've almost got the best players in every position, nevermind Puyol, Alves and Pique..

Oh and he cant handle players with big personalities, look at what happended to Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic... Were they playing poorly before or after he came? Not really. Reports said thatbHad he stayed another year at Barcelona, Pique would surely be on his way out of the club, because of his "lifestyle", that dont fit the schoolboy environment he had created @ barca

1st off, we're doing just fine with RDM, 2nd, i dont think he's that good, with all due respect. He managed a world class team that before he took charge, has always been serious candidate for the CL glory. Looking from the midfield forward, they've almost got the best players in every position, nevermind Puyol, Alves and Pique..

Oh and he cant handle players with big personalities, look at what happended to Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic... Were they playing poorly before or after he came? Not really. Reports said thatbHad he stayed another year at Barcelona, Pique would surely be on his way out of the club, because of his "lifestyle", that dont fit the schoolboy environment he had created @ barca

He got rid of those player's due to either 1: them now sucking (Ronaldinho, Deco) or 2: not fitting his system (Eto'o, Ibrahimovic).

Can you disprove that statement?

I'm not a salesmen of ambiguity. If it can't be proved or disproved it may as well not even exist in the first place. The only fact I can assume is actually a fact is that the only person that knows what Pep wants is himself and maybe his wife because they know everything.

I'm not a salesmen of ambiguity. If it can't be proved or disproved it may as well not even exist in the first place. The only fact I can assume is actually a fact is that the only person that knows what Pep wants is himself and maybe his wife because they know everything.

I bet you a tuppence that god also knows

I really think Pep is one of the finest coaches out there. It would be huge if we get him.

However, I believe RDM can do an amazing job if he stays for 4-5 years. I like everything about him; knowledge, serenity, player management, etc. Di Matteo lacks experience and we never expereinced him under huge pressure, but that will eventually come.

I personally agree with what my professor once said: we should never change things if we arent 100% sure it will be better than what we have (I took it completely out of contest, but it works). So, right now, I think RDM is a better option.

Though call though...

RDM is doing a fine job right now, but it can change quickly.

Dont need to wait 4 years.

Pretty laughable we are discussing this. He will go to United once SAF finally fucks off.

United's playing style and players don't fit Guardiola at all.Chelsea in the other hand.......

--Hazard----CF------Mata---

----KDB---Mikel---Oscar----

Could be great.

RDM is doing a fine job right now, but it can change quickly.

Dont need to wait 4 years.

You, Peace and xPetrCechx clearly missunderstood. I said he can turn out to be amzing if he stays for 4-5 years. What does it have to do with what you said?

The fact many are considering in actually having Pep over here over RDM is at the highest order cringe worthy and plastic.

It's not remotely plastic. People want the best manager, Pep is by many accounts the best manager in the world. If he came and was successful then it's the direct opposite of being plastic.