Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

I wish Terry was available!

Fuck sake i forgot, suspended ain't he.

And yes @Sheva i forgot about that too...

Damnit we really should've gotten more players, we only have youngsters and we have to keep playing them over and over again.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be fine, I fully expect us to have to come from behind (ooeer!!!)...

It seems that we are the new Rocky of the Premiership, let them win a few rounds (score a couple) then whistle Eye of the Tiger and proceed to claw our way back into the match and ultimately win.

All a bit Hollywood! Maybe we shouldn't do a US pre-season again for a while, seems we got a taste for drama :)

In the last 3 games w/out Terry we have conceded 9 goals. Compared to 3 goals in the last 3 games w/ Terry.

Yes you could argue that we've versed tougher opponents w/out Terry, but look at how we conceded goals.

Terry would NEVER let those slide on his watch.

In the last 3 games w/out Terry we have conceded 9 goals. Compared to 3 goals (Now in the last 3 games w/ Terry.

Yes you could argue that we've versed tougher opponents w/out Terry, but look at how we conceded goals.

Agree, but Central Defenders need a good relationship/understanding

Normally it's Terry +1, so Cahill and Luiz will need time to understand each other properly - unfortunately this is being played out in important matches, but is all part of the transition to a new team.

Luckily we're still winning the majority.

Hopefully Terry can steady the ship and get these guys confidence back and then it will allow them to move on and forge a relationship.

Also Cole/Iva didn't play and none of them know Bertrand/Azpi well enough.

Unfortunately, it will take time - if we keep winning we buy time, if we start losing on the trot we will be in trouble and lots of pressure - e.g. Arsenal defence...

Edit: dam iPad keyboard so many spelling mistakes...

In the last 3 games w/out Terry we have conceded 9 goals. Compared to 3 goals in the last 3 games w/ Terry.

I think you're stretching it a bit, if I remember correctly Terry was in the team when we lost 5-3 to Arsenal at the Bridge, that was one of the worst defensive displays I've seen by Chelsea at home. With that said, I do believe the defense is much better with Terry than without him, Luiz looked like a proper defender when he partnered Terry but in the last few games he's made several mistakes which has cost the team goals.

I think you're stretching it a bit, if I remember correctly Terry was in the team when we lost 5-3 to Arsenal at the Bridge, that was one of the worst defensive displays I've seen by Chelsea at home. With that said, I do believe the defense is much better with Terry than without him, Luiz looked like a proper defender when he partnered Terry but in the last few games he's made several mistakes which has cost the team goals.

He's not a saint by any means, the Villa game also showed us that. Luiz is a great defender, just needs someone like Terry to keep him in line. I'm sure Cech screams at him to prevent him from making mistakes, maybe he's scared of Terry, i dunno. I miss Alex.

It's gonna be a tough same. All I can think of is that fucking Sinclair goal last season, gives me shivers.

He's not a saint by any means, the Villa game also showed us that. Luiz is a great defender, just needs someone like Terry to keep him in line. I'm sure Cech screams at him to prevent him from making mistakes, maybe he's scared of Terry, i dunno. I miss Alex.

It's gonna be a tough same. All I can think of is that fucking Sinclair goal last season, gives me shivers.

It's a good thing Sinclair is warming City's bench nowadays. :D

Ive bet on Swansea this weekend

Way we've been playing, and their odds, ive used my brain.

Sorry people.

If we win, were still right in the hunt, happy to lose money for that cause.

I'm so glad you're going to lose your money...

Now what was that famous quote...? Oh yeah I remember...

"A fool and his money are easily parted...."

Feel for you :(

My local club the Whitecaps lost today in the MLS playoffs when the Galaxy were awarded a peno on a Donovan dive. After the Sunday travesty, and now today, I have so much anger that has to go somewhere. It's aimed squarely at Swansea. Let's smash them!

Luiz will be suspended for this match after picking up his 5th yellow. Although i am not sure about it but if true, we will get to see Azpi at RB again. Luiz needed a rest so i would say it's a blessing in disguise.

What does that even mean? Are you a bit of a plastic then, are the mighty blueys your second team? Should be illegal to support more than one team IMO (though I do have a soft spot for Wimbledon AKA MK Dons)

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif He said it was his local club so he will obv keep an eye out for them. Perfectly understandable confused.gifconfused.gif

Torres is the one should be rested, mentally & physically.

Let Sturridge or Mosses to lead the line. The latter have a good ball control & strong body which is an advantage for our team to be the target man.

No problem with the trio though, all should start. We desperately need to get the 3 pts because knowing Arsenal, it's better we don't put any hope on them

Local to where? I live in N1 but still support the blueys. Why is he on a Chelsea site if he supports another team?? Craziness

If you look at that flag on his profile you will see the Canadian flag - so good bet he's across the pond.

Why is he on a Chelsea forum, because he obviously supports Arsenal?

This is a multi-cultural forum - you don't need to live in England to support Chelsea. I've moved to Salzburg and have supported Chelsea since 1980..

Just chill out and stop making pointless posts.