Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole injured aswell apparently.

So Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Ryan, a centre half pairing who haven't played with each other before (in that position) and a full back making his full premier league debut. What can possibly go wrong?

Cole injured aswell apparently.

So Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Ryan, a centre half pairing who haven't played with each other before (in that position) and a full back making his full premier league debut. What can possibly go wrong?

While true that Ivanovic and Cahill have barely played together, they are both very good defenders. Much better than Luiz as well IMO. Also, Azpiliceuta looked pretty decent against United so should be fine against Swansea.

Apparently. Read what Ankit said above.

To be honest, even i am not too sure about it. I don't know if i am missing anything but does he have 3 PL yellows and 1 COC yellow or is it 4 PL yelllows and 1 COC yellow?

I guess i am wrong because if Luiz was suspended, the news would have comeout somehow but it hasn't.

Ok. SO i was wrong and i apologise to have created the confusion. Apparently Luiz has one yellow in CL which makes it 5 but he has 4 in England so he is safe for the weekend and he will play. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2%80%9313_Chelsea_F.C._season#Disciplinary_record

Expect tight win, our players might be tired, defence open, but there should be enough motivation to pull this through. 1-0 would be fine to me. Not conceding a goal after 7 conceded vs ManU games would be nice.

This will be a really nice game to watch. I think the way we play will make it very hard for Swansea to compete against us the same way. I think a nice 3-1 win, well be a good game though. We need to bounce back, especially as it's Man Utd vs Arsenal just before.

Team news from RDM's press conference:

1. Mata is struggling with a hamstring problem he picked up on Wednesday.

2. Luiz is having issues with his ankle.

Both of them are doubtful for tomorrow and somemore:

3. Cole is back in contention.

4. Game has come too early for Lampard to return.

5. Some other players have niggling injuries and problems after the extra time game on Wednesday.