Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So many conflicting news in the past few pages, but let me see if I can summarize the team news. Correct me if I'm wrong: Iva and Luiz are not suspended but the latter and Mata are both very doubtful due to injury. Cole had an injury but is back in contention for the match. Lamps is still out.

I see Jellyfire didn't last long. Football in north america is still growing and trying to make inroads in popularity. We know the talent level over here may not be world class yet but our love of the game is. Hopefully one day the television won't be dominated by american football and baseball. At least with the internet it's a whole lot better than the 80's when all we had was Soccer Saturday hosted by Graham Leggat. We got a condensed 1 hour version of a match, highlights of the rest, and that was it.

Little known fact: the Vancouver Whitecaps recorded a cover of Blue is the Colour called White is the Colour in, like, the 70's. Vancouver, Canada loves Chelsea. Respect.

I see Jellyfire didn't last long. Football in north america is still growing and trying to make inroads in popularity. We know the talent level over here may not be world class yet but our love of the game is. Hopefully one day the television won't be dominated by american football and baseball. At least with the internet it's a whole lot better than the 80's when all we had was Soccer Saturday hosted by Graham Leggat. We got a condensed 1 hour version of a match, highlights of the rest, and that was it.

Little known fact: the Vancouver Whitecaps recorded a cover of Blue is the Colour called White is the Colour in, like, the 70's. Vancouver, Canada loves Chelsea. Respect.

Everything he said tbh just did not make any sense and was rarely on topic, not surprised.

Apparently, Luiz is only one yellow card away from having to serve a domestic suspension and we face Liverpool next weekend. Don't think RDM should risk him tomorrow though with his injury, Shakhtar coming up on Wednesday and him having already played so many non-stop recently.

So many conflicting news in the past few pages, but let me see if I can summarize the team news. Correct me if I'm wrong: Iva and Luiz are not suspended but the latter and Mata are both very doubtful due to injury. Cole had an injury but is back in contention for the match. Lamps is still out.

Bingo!

Wtf is Swanndri hahaha.

Also hope Moses gets at least 30 minutes and Marin gets a bit of game time too. Maybe even see Romeu come on..

swanndri%20logo.png

Makes these types of clothing,

p18529pc.jpg

Might find it in the highlands of Scotland even

mata il est incertain mais Rdm a dit que il pourrais joue demain bonne nouvelle

(off topic on)

T'es le seul à écrire en français ici, meme si je peux te répondre, c'est mal vu de poster ainsi. Essaye d'utiliser google translate avant, rares sont ceux qui comprennent. Meme si la traduction est parfois approximative, ils te comprendront mieux. Ca te fera un bon exercice pour l'apprentissage de la langue ! ;)

http://translate.google.com/

(off topic off)