Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Hazard doesnt need resting at all. He has been benched a couple times for us as well as being benched for Belgium and he came on second half IIRC against United. He should be 100% fit for this game. Will not be an easy game but can't see the Swans being able to resist our attacking talent for the 90 mins.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a difficult game as Swansea plays some nice football, but if we make the best of our potential, we can surely win this. I would like to see Moses for Mata as he played well against United and I think Juan needs a rest. We need him 100% fit against Donezk midweek.

-------------Cech--------------

--Azpi--Cahill--DL--Bert----

----------Mikel--Oscar-------

--Moses---Hazard---Marin--

-------------Studge------------

You can't be serious with this lineup? This is the Premiership not Carling Cup.

Not sure why you guys are thinking this will be a walk on the park, Swansea are pretty tough and they showed it vs City.

Their best player Vorm is out and their backup isn't nearly as good. It probably won't be a blowout but I think we'll win by 2.

yes, i just don't think our young team will have the mental strength to chase any of the Manchester clubs

Never write this club off, we've shown in the past few games we have the mental strength to come back in games. I think this Chelsea is the real deal.

Not sure why you guys are thinking this will be a walk on the park, Swansea are pretty tough and they showed it vs City.

City have been playing poorly this season. They got well beaten by Ajax, West Brom would have beaten them if their finishing was better. Swansea aren't a bad team but we should have enough quality to beat them.

Cech

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel

Oscar-Lampard-Hazard

Sturridge

Swansea are on form it seems, they were very good against City and deserved a point at least, in stats wise they were better. Beat Liverpool 3-1 at anfield yesterday.

So it will be a tricky game, just got to really penetrate there defence.

Cech

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel

Oscar-Lampard-Hazard

Sturridge

Swansea are on form it seems, they were very good against City and deserved a point at least, in stats wise they were better. Beat Liverpool 3-1 at anfield yesterday.

So it will be a tricky game, just got to really penetrate there defence.

I wish Terry was available!

yes, i just don't think our young team will have the mental strength to chase any of the Manchester clubs

You're kidding me right? If anything they'll have more fire in the belly.

Did you think our team last year had the strength to gain the UCL. 80% of Chelsea fans can honestly say no.

As Kez said, never write off this club.