Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think many would agree that Moses played lights out yesterday and deserves a start vs the swans even though mata also played 120mins mata needs the rest more IMO.

im not for starting Ivan at CB, because he's not played there in a long ass time and also against Swansea and there passing skills, he'd be no better than a tired Luiz or Cahill,

i would play him there towards end of the game and sub of one of Luiz/Cahill for shahktar.

ivan--Cahill-Luiz--Cole

rambo--mikel

hazard--oscar--moses

Torres

--------------------Cech-------------------------

Azpi--------Ivan---------Luiz--------------Cole

-------------Mikel--------Ramires-------------

Moses-------------Oscar----------------Hazard

--------------------Sturridge----------------------

I agree with this. Maybe Ivan for Luiz because he has been playing a lot.

People are sort of forgetting how much Vorm means to this team. One of the best keepers in the game at times, so with him out that's a huge loss for them.

I'm gonna say Chelsea 3-1 Swans

i think many would agree that Moses played lights out yesterday and deserves a start vs the swans even though mata also played 120mins mata needs the rest more IMO.

im not for starting Ivan at CB, because he's not played there in a long ass time and also against Swansea and there passing skills, he'd be no better than a tired Luiz or Cahill,

i would play him there towards end of the game and sub of one of Luiz/Cahill for shahktar.

ivan--Cahill-Luiz--Cole

rambo--mikel

hazard--oscar--moses

Torres

I would probably go with that. I would maybe play Azpi/Dave at RB, but then Ivan obviously didn't play midweek so shouldn't need resting really, and although azpi was good yesterday, it was only 1 game against a weakened united team so we will see. I still would play cahill and luiz. As you rightly said Ivan hasn't played CB for a while, and luiz has been better this season even if he was frustrating yesterday.. Also the way they play and the speed of the buildup play could be countered by luiz's pace providing he uses it going backwads and not running forwards...

Definately agree on the mata/moses thing... Mata has been our best player in our last 5/6 games and although i doubt he is suffering fatigue why risk it and if we can keep him fresh then thats a great thing for us (Not sure he will be rested though). Moses played exceptionally and could well have played his way into a start. The one change i would definately make is to put moses on the right and hazard on the left, not that it really makes a difference as the 3 always float about. Torres has now seen that he is not the only striker we have so hopefully that can produce a better performance from him with danny to come on if needed.

P.S. I would also reccomend playing a keeper as they are often pretty useful.. :ph34r:

People are sort of forgetting how much Vorm means to this team. One of the best keepers in the game at times, so with him out that's a huge loss for them.

Totally agree, vorm is an exceptional keeper, probably top 5 in the prem and he will be greatly missed by them, and it is a big positive in our favour.

should do the job for us and keeps bodies fresh for that important game against Shakhtar next week

Still injured from the Man City game? Good news for us then!

Didnt matta get rest dring the international break though? Im more worried About Hazard tbh. Hes played in every Chelsea match this year plus every Belgium game...

Didnt matta get rest dring the international break though? Im more worried About Hazard tbh. Hes played in every Chelsea match this year plus every Belgium game...

Hazard has been rested by Belgium and RDM before this season. Didn't start a couple of games but did come of from the bench later on like in the Nordsjaelland, Wolves, Wales(for Belgium) etc.

Think Oscar is more of a worry at the moment. Has played like almost every game, including for Brazil, from start to finish since that Juventus match. He did start on the bench last night but had to come on and played the extra time. Not very ideal