Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speechless

Well I know how people in Leeds struggle to understand the basics, so just letting you know that:

A ) Canada is a long, long, long way away, further than your flatcap and whippet will allow you to travel

B )You're a cock...

C ) See B...

Now, hadn't you best be getting down T'Mill for some T'Work...? Oh hang on, you're in T'Leeds - so no T'Job... Enjoy the T'Big Issue Pikey boy...

Quite amusing not recognising the English flag on a Chelsea forum no?

Well the sad fact is - nobody else in the world cares about Leeds... fuck me - even most people in Leeds don't care about Leeds - as it's a shithole..

The fact that we have an 'International' (this means not just England, fucktard!) brand is a testament to how much better we are POST Bates ERA...

Great now mata is injured thanks to the capital one cup :banghead: .No wonder the big teams dont play their important players in this cup

It's no big deal, I'm sure he could play if we needed him to. Think this is more of a ploy to get him to rest before Shakhtar.

Opta Facts

1) Chelsea had a player sent off in both league meetings with Swansea last season but still earned four points from the two encounters.

2)Juan Mata has scored four goals and assisted five more in his last five Premier League appearances.

3) Swansea have never won a Premier League game in November or even scored a goal. They are the only team to play in the Premier League and not score in November.