Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it says a lot about our team, that I'm excited about watching every game. Even when we're not on a particularly good streak, we are great to watch and have the ability to beat anyone. What more could you ask for?

A striker?

is luiz injured???? if yes then :yay: ... now i can keep cech as my fantasy goalie as we ll keep a clean sheet (or atleast have a 1000 times more chance of doin so).

Even tho our overall defensive record is better when he plays :rolleyes:

My starting XI:

-----------------Cech-------------------

----Azpi----Iva----Cahill----Cole----

--------Ramires---Mikel--------------

---Moses-----Oscar-----Hazard----

----------------Torres------------------

I would maybe start with Torres, but I don't mind if RDM decides to play Sturridge. Mata and Luiz are rested. It's a good chance for Moses to show his skills once again - now in the starting lineup. I'm sure he will do well. I'm a little bit worried about Swansea's counter attacks, because we're missing JT, Iva hasn't played as CB for a while and Azpilicueta is still adopting to the team. I watched Michu last weekend when they played against City and he was in a good form. I hope our defenders put on a good performance today. And ofcourse, Ramires and Mikel need to support them.

e: I almost forgot: it would be nice to see Marin on the field today!

is luiz injured???? if yes then :yay: ... now i can keep cech as my fantasy goalie as we ll keep a clean sheet (or atleast have a 1000 times more chance of doin so).

Well, that's a bit harsh. He is having a rough patch. He will bounce back geezerss. :D

Well even when Michu scores, we still got the attacking ability to ' overscore ' ( dunno if that's the right word though) them.

With the likes of Oscar, Hazard, Mata and maybe Moses we could easily make multiple goals. And even if Michu gets chances, surely Cech will

save the majority of them? So i'm in for a comfortable win.

predicition: 3-1 chelsea ( Oscar, Hazard, Torres, Michu)

Well even when Michu scores, we still got the attacking ability to ' overscore ' ( dunno if that's the right word though) them.

With the likes of Oscar, Hazard, Mata and maybe Moses we could easily make multiple goals. And even if Michu gets chances, surely Cech will

save the majority of them? So i'm in for a comfortable win.

predicition: 3-1 chelsea ( Oscar, Hazard, Torres, Michu)

like overscore though outscore is more usual ...like the rest of your post not sure why so many are worried about this game