Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be easy this. We got lucky in the corresponding fixture last season with that late deflected Bosingwa goal. Need to get the 3 points here. Crucial with United hosting Arsenal at Old Trafford and City going to West Ham as they may drop points there.

One downside is that Cech, Luiz, Cahill and Mata played 120 minutes yesterday. Probably it won't matter all too much for the first three players mentioned there but it is for Mata. He has been in great form but we do not want him to suffer any burnt out again especially with another vital game coming up against Shakhtar next Wednesday. Could maybe play Moses in place of him on Saturday.

Edited by BluesMaster

Won't be easy this. We got lucky in the corresponding fixture last season with that late deflected Bosingwa goal. Need to get the 3 points here. Crucial with United hosting Arsenal at Old Trafford and City going to West Ham as they may drop points there.

One downside is that Cech, Luiz, Cahill and Mata played 120 minutes yesterday. Probably it won't matter all too much for the first three players mentioned there but it is Mata. He has been in great form but we do not want him to suffer any burnt out again especially with another vital game coming up against Shakhtar next Wednesday. Could maybe play Moses in place of him on Saturday.

What I would do as well. Terry is back after this game, so rest for the defenders will be easy to get going forward. Goalies just don't get the same workout so not worried about his energy.

Tough match, especially after 120mins vs Scum United. Mata will be vital but I'm concerned about his stamina, Moses deserves a start after last night's fantastic performance.

Best scenario, Arsenal win, Chelsea win.

They haven't looked anywhere close to what they were in the last season when it comes to defense. Have been leaking goals but i saw the whole City match last weekend and they had City on the ropes.Had it not been Hart, Swansea would have scored at least 2 goals against City. Michu is a very clever player who makes those incisive runs at the back of the defenders. He has been playing as CF i guess for the past 2 matches which goes to show they don't really have very good CFs. One thing that can work in our favor is that Laudrup likes his team to play the same charismatic style no matter the opposition so that may open up spaces for our front 3 or 4(if you want to include Torres at your own peril :P) unlike other mid table team who would sit deep and wait for our mistakes. I predict a very entertaining match with at least 4 goals, hopefully in our favor.

i am warried about the depth of the squad and our defense, when we have trio in front we have no worry about the goals, but everyone is human. we cant expect they paly all the season. RDM must rotate in same unimportant game.

Tough game but I expect a win. They have 2 key players out in Vorm and especially Neil Taylor at LB. They have a 19 year old, called Ben Davies playing there on a basic wage in the premier league who is rather inexperienced, we can really hurt them there. Putting Moses there may be a good option IMO. Michu will be a dangerman, has hit the PL by storm so far this season but the performance does not bother me for this match, entertaining football will be good to watch but to come out of here with a win is the most important thing.

UTD can say what they want but we are playing Swansea at the weekend and they are playing Arsenal, so we can afford playing with most of our starters and they can fuck off, lol.Expecting nothing less but a comfortable win.I just want to see Oscar playing it's like an addiction the guy is so boss, iam actually having a crush on him :D.

A straight red gives a three game suspension, right? Besides I much prefer Azpilicueta to Ivanovic.

He was sent off for a professional foul, not a violent conduct. So only 1 match suspension for Ivanovic.