Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

http://www1.skysport...alleged-comment

Can really see this backfire now. Possible suspension for the players involved?

the players know the ref has a mic, so if they heard him say that, then they have every right to come forward and say he did with the confidence the evidence is there.

but if this person is lieing, then my god what an idiot.

The microphones the officials have on are not recorded.

This is going to be horrible then. We'll now see how well the linesman and 4th officials can cover up for Clattenberg....

do you reckon they have all 'got each others backs'?

it will be awful if mark is guilty, but the linesmen etc all said he said nothing, horrible ot think off it.

if these accusations are bullshit, we are going to look like fucking clowns.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the players know the ref has a mic, so if they heard him say that, then they have every right to come forward and say he did with the confidence the evidence is there.

but if this person is lieing, then my god what an idiot.

They do have a mic, but they do not record what goes through the microphones. The referees union have already said they are going to support and fully back Twattenburg, so given there is once again no hard evidence, it comes down to our word against theirs.

With regard to if he is guilty of it, I couldn't give a flying fuck as long as he gets banned- sure it's going to put a bad name on the sport for a little while, but honestly it's not that great as it is at the moment. So getting one slimy, corrupt (potentially) racist bastard out of the game is a step in the right direction.

But like I said, with the news that has come out today regarding players not hearing the actual abuse (other than Ramires and Luiz it is claimed to be who heard the remarks), plus the fact someone from the Chelsea entourage who made their way into the Referee's dressing room at the end of the game was reportedly heard making threats to break his legs, I can't see this turning out to be anything other than ending up bad for us.

Can we not just work on the actually football side of the sport instead of the 'he said, she said' that is starting to emerge. All it is going to be is another topic overshadowing our future games, would rather we work on winning matches then getting into allegations without any hard eveidence to back-up.

I agree with Tricky. The club wouldn't have laid a complaint unless they were 110% sure that the allegations are true.

Its just the media trying to make it sound like they are telling fibs because of the bad decisions.

If Mata, Torres and Mikel didn't hear anything, who did hear the ref say those things?

Can we not just work on the actually football side of the sport instead of the 'he said, she said' that is starting to emerge. All it is going to be is another topic overshadowing our future games, would rather we work on winning matches then getting into allegations without any hard eveidence to back-up.

I agree with Tricky. The club wouldn't have laid a complaint unless they were 110% sure that the allegations are true.

Its just the media trying to make it sound like they are telling fibs because of the bad decisions.

If Mata, Torres and Mikel didn't hear anything, who did hear the ref say those things?

It's being reported that it was David Luiz and Ramires who heard the referee making the comments.

Focussing on the football would be nice, but if there is any truth in the racial remarks from the ref then this needs to be fully backed by the club regardless of whether or not it takes the focus away from footballing matters, we'v just had to put up with a whole year of bullshit surrounding the Terry trial where he was found not guilty in court but still charged by the FA, if we let this slide (if true) then we are just letting people know that it's fine to blurt racial slurs.

So, Chelsea wants to get Clattenburg punished without evidence so far, yet the club has done nothing with Terry, who have been found guilty by the FA? Hipocrisy at its best.

We really need to get our shit straight, the club seems to be going in the wrong direction with al the crap happening lately...

So, Chelsea wants to get Clattenburg punished without evidence so far, yet the club has done nothing with Terry, who have been found guilty by the FA? Hipocrisy at its best.

We really need to get our shit straight, the club seems to be going in the wrong direction with al the crap happening lately...

Funny how you are taking the view of the FA in this instance, disregarding the fact that he was found not guilty in a court of law, and the way FA go about "proving" guilt is just bollocks. How do you know that Chelsea don't have any evidence? I admit this story sounds like a downward spiral in a Chelsea perspective but to say they have no evidence is silly.

Yeah no evidence at all, oh except the players that heard him say it but that hardly counts as evidence of a person saying something :rolleyes: . Remind me again how many witnesses heard JT.

Racism is a problem in football, I dont think its fair to say provocative language happen all the time. Fuck off.

The whole Terry saga was a pain in the ass. Now this stupid thing about the referee.

Now the press is only talking about racism, and they just forgot bow bad was the referee in that game.

Funny how you are taking the view of the FA in this instance, disregarding the fact that he was found not guilty in a court of law, and the way FA go about "proving" guilt is just bollocks. How do you know that Chelsea don't have any evidence? I admit this story sounds like a downward spiral in a Chelsea perspective but to say they have no evidence is silly.

For football, the FA decision matters, regardless how they prove things, he was found guilty, so the club should have done something with Terry.

You are right, the club might have evidence, but if we complained about racist remarks, its weird that on the other hand we did nothing with Terry. If we complained about simply "bad language" thats bullshit, every single player swears when they talk with the referee, so its not that big thing that he talks with them in the same tone.

For football, the FA decision matters, regardless how they prove things, he was found guilty, so the club should have done something with Terry.

You are right, the club might have evidence, but if we complained about racist remarks, its weird that on the other hand we did nothing with Terry. If we complained about simply "bad language" thats bullshit, every single player swears when they talk with the referee, so its not that big thing that he talks with them in the same tone.

WE did do something with Terry, he got a record fine. and reputation is fucked as well as removing himself from international football.

Yeah no evidence at all, oh except the players that heard him say it but that hardly counts as evidence of a person saying something :rolleyes: . Remind me again how many witnesses heard JT.

About Terry there was video evidence. ITS CLEAR he said "fucking black cunt".

After this he came with the stupid allegation that he merely was repeating Rio's words.

Yeah, he got fined, but the club has nothing to do with his reputation, nor international career.

I'm sure, if Clattanburg turns out to be a racist, the majority of people wouldn't be happy if he only got a fine..

WE did do something with Terry, he got a record fine. and reputation is fucked as well as removing himself from international football.

Terry got punished by the club, try to get information before posting.