Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

Yeah clattenburg reffing the man u chelsea game third last at the end of the season to decide the title most probably...

But this is gonna come back to fuck us up, as the media will back clattenburg, and make us all out to be the liars and ones at fault etc, and this is gonna go on for ages as well.

i'd rather us be a "sore loser" than be a push-over.

who cares if people hate us, it happens to other big clubs. if we don't want to be hated, then we shouldn't have become a big club.

I care United were hated because of success, we are hated because of the associated scandals / attitude. It tarnishes our rep and damages our marketability.

I care United were hated because of success, we are hated because of the associated scandals / attitude. It tarnishes our rep and damages our marketability.

are you saying ferguson don't actually have an attitude?

people wouldn't even care about the associated scandals / attitude if we are not successful. besides, the associated scandals wouldn't exist if we were treated fairly.

are you saying ferguson don't actually have an attitude?

people wouldn't even care about the associated scandals / attitude if we are not successful. besides, the associated scandals wouldn't exist if we were treated fairly.

Are you forgetting Terry and Bridge? Cole and his air rifle? Recent accusations against JT? Jose's weekly rants (Roman disapproved off these)? Our yearly sacking of managers? Huge financial losses?I could go on...

Not sure where you are from but our reputation is on par with Jimmy Savilles at the moment. And this isn't down to success it's down to a general negative image of our club. It's wort than Uniteds at there heyday.

I don't mind being despised due to our success. But some of the behavior inside out club has been unacceptable (yes, Mr John Terry).

Are you forgetting Terry and Bridge? Cole and his air rifle? Recent accusations against JT? Jose's weekly rants (Roman disapproved off these)? Our yearly sacking of managers? Huge financial losses?I could go on...

Not sure where you are from but our reputation is on par with Jimmy Savilles at the moment. And this isn't down to success it's down to a general negative image of our club. It's wort than Uniteds at there heyday.

I don't mind being despised due to our success. But some of the behavior inside out club has been unacceptable (yes, Mr John Terry).

how about rooney shagging that grandma? cheating on his wife? how about tevez being seen cheating while his wife was giving birth? how about gerrard smashing that beer bottle on someone at a bar?

amongst many other despicable behaviours from players that play for other clubs.

what about the debt man utd's owners have?

but of course the media made no meal out of them.

Chelsea's initial complaint was made after the game to the match delegate, who reported it to the FA.

Chelsea have not made a formal complaint as yet merely a complaint to the match official and are looking at whether we can take it forward. The Police complaint came from the "union of black players lawyer"

This is the case with almost any club, the media plays a part in either making a big deal out of them or not. Remember how everyone dusted the "Gigs has been shagging his sister in law for over a decade" under the carpet?

What if our players are lying?

Why would Luiz and Rambo out of all people make up something like this? And why would the club make the complaint if they were not 100% sure?

I think he did make the racist slur, but we will not be able to prove it and it will back fire on us.

Chelsea Football Club today lodged a formal complaint with The Football Association regarding inappropriate language directed at John Mikel Obi by referee Mark Clattenburg. This is a result of a thorough investigation carried out by the club, and led by outside legal counsel, of all information available to us including interviews with a number of players and staff.

Full story

This is the case with almost any club, the media plays a part in either making a big deal out of them or not. Remember how everyone dusted the "Gigs has been shagging his sister in law for over a decade" under the carpet?

I hear you.... the media have been on our backs since Ken Bates days.

But shit tends to stick. If we get found against in this case (back to original argument) Roman shall insure heads roll. If it was me I'd be seriously possed at the moment.

So (hopefully) my initial worries about not having any hard evidence that Cuntenburg had used Inappropriate language against Mikel, after getting their legal team involved from the get go and conducting their own investigations. Following the investigation they have decided that they feel they hold more than enough evidence to prove that this is the case and have made a formal complaint to the FA.

Now let's hope Clattenburg loses his fucking job.