Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

If JT and Suarez can be banned for using racist comments then why not this asshole? I say the FA should step up to this NOW!

If he's found guilty of doing this I highly doubt he will just be suspended, he will never ref again.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If JT and Suarez can be banned for using racist comments then why not this asshole? I say the FA should step up to this NOW!

If he's found guilty of doing this I highly doubt he will just be suspended, he will never ref again.

"I wouldn't expect that from a ref, probably untrue", "A ref would never do such a thing."

Get yourselves together ffs.

Who thought Terry would've done what he allegedly did, eh?

He's a person. Not some magical alien who's immune of being an absolute idiot just because he wears a referee uniform.

Difference is he didnt do it, Clattenburg tho in the height of his corruption yesterday to please ferguson and utd, i would well belive think himself beyond the law by the point he's meant to of said this, i mean he just got away with 2 bullshit red cards and a offside goal, he must of felt on top of the world if no one was stopping him by now who was going to? i dont just mean the big decision's he had bullshit ones all over the park, i dont remember rami ever getting a tackle his way and remember when he moved the ball from the free kick about a foot? after it was all set up, pathetic. The man went to town on us but on the way got carried away. Not like it the 1st time he's been accused of saying stupid shit on the pitch either tho, never this bad.

Hang the fuck high, he fixed us out of the game and he fucked up while doing it, take him to the fucking cleaners!!

Nobody want's another race row concerning this football club. Our players should know how easy it is to make a comment in the heat of the moment and should not try to drag someone through the mud like everyone did to John.

I disagree.

You say we shouldn't do it because the fa throw mud to John. But I believe we should do it because of all the mud thrown on JT.

Anton did trash talking as well. I think it's only fair and everyone should do it just to show how absurd the fa is.

Soooo.... if Clattenbergs a racist ...will the Ferdinands shake his hand ????

If the rumours are true and he called Mata a ''Spanish twat'' -do we need to form a Spanish Players Union??? ..so many questions...

Did Clatenberg go to the same hair transplant clinic as Rooney ???

The plot thickens as does their hair ... anyway I am not wearing the Kick it Out pants anymore

That's a very broad definition which means that ethnicity is just a synonym for nationality. I don't agree (and neither do all dictionaries). I would say that Basque is an ethnicity and Catalan is an ethnicity but Spanish is a nationality. Azpilicueta comes from a Basque region with Basque cultures, and a Basque language. How is he of the same cultural heritage as say Mata or Busquets? It becomes a an absolutely meaningless.term.

I am curious as to what dictionaries don't agree with this definition. The Oxford and Merriam Webster dictionaries, both highly esteemed authorities on the English language, agree on the national aspect of the definition. You are focusing on only one aspect of qualification for an ethnicity, i.e. the cultural. It is defined as national or cultural. My main point is that there is a group of people that satisfy one or more of the criteria for an ethnicity and they are known as "Spanish". Your statement about Azpilicueta, Mata, and Busquets is a non sequitur vis a vis my assertion that Spanish is an ethnicity. You have quickly gone from initially saying that "you don't think Spanish is an ethnicity" to saying it is "definitely not." I am under the distinct impression that you will not alter your most recent position, no matter how much credible evidence to the contrary is presented.

My apologies to the TC community for straying so far off topic.

As far as the Clattenburg allegations go, I don't think anything will come of it, except giving the tabloids something new they can run with on slow news days. The allegations seem very difficult to prove. Now if Clattenburg was an oft-maligned captain of the English National Squad, it might be different.

Looks like Ivanovic punched the wall in the tunnel lol. Hope his hand is okay.

"You're a twat but it's not my fault" isn't that bad.

Exactly, i doubt he got reported for saying that. I find it extremely hard to believe he was racist, but if we reported him then i reckon he must have said something bad at some point, but that wouldn't count.