Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the board and the legal team for this. Such a serious charge shouldn't be raised in the first place if you are not 110% sure and you have dead-on evidence to back it up, especially when you are dealing with those motherfucking cunts in FA.

I blame the board and the legal team for this. Such a serious charge shouldn't be raised in the first place if you are not 110% sure and you have dead-on evidence to back it up, especially when you are dealing with those motherfucking cunts in FA.

Club has first and foremost duty to look after it's players. Ramires & Mikel were very confident they heard. Why shouldn't club back it's players over a random ref? Now that it's clear, move on but Chelsea were well withing their right. Shouldn't hesitate to back it's players ever.

Club has first and foremost duty to look after it's players. Ramires & Mikel were very confident they heard. Why shouldn't club back it's players over a random ref? Now that it's clear, move on but Chelsea were well withing their right. Shouldn't hesitate to back it's players ever.

Of course, I totally agree with you on this. My point is, they need to collect dead-on evidences to back up the case before formally raising it to the authorities.

Of course, I totally agree with you on this. My point is, they need to collect dead-on evidences to back up the case before formally raising it to the authorities.

Yeas, i understand what you are saying. But Club had it's own internal inquiry where it deemed NOT to pursue with Mata's allegation. But seeing how confident Ramires was, club clearly cannot ask it's own player to shut up on such an issue.

I just hope the issue is buried now and everybody just moves on.

So clatten-cunt is not gonna see any action taken from the FA....talk about pouring salt in the wound.

and now Mikel has to clear his name in front of the FA, after being charged with misconduct...Jesus Christ!

i can only wonder what the board is doing to top this fucking off.....l

Yeas, i understand what you are saying. But Club had it's own internal inquiry where it deemed NOT to pursue with Mata's allegation. But seeing how confident Ramires was, club clearly cannot ask it's own player to shut up on such an issue.

I just hope the issue is buried now and everybody just moves on.

Yeah, it's past now, just lay low and do all the talking on the pitch. WHAT A NOVEMBER!

Tough call with no corroborating evidence...

Mikel will get a fine IMHO - shouldn't be a ban...

Plus after spending money the FA will look to recoup ASAP

As a club you have to back your players - if the words 'don't give a monkeys' were used I can understand the confusion,.

On a flight to Gambia a little girl was pulling faces and I pulled them back to as we were disembarking I said to her parents in complete innocence 'she's a cheeky little monkey ain't she'

Cue awkward silence

Being from London, that phrase was part of my childhood and adult life - it's not racist, but with the over sensitive world we now live in, people have to think twice...

Sad really :(