Chelsea lodge complaint about Clattenberg

bababoom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the farck is with neil warnock. Dat farkin cunt is siding with clattenberg without even knowing if its true or not. :mad:

He deserves to be smacked by a zidane headbutt to the face.

I wish mourinho was our coach at times like dis.... Argh the nerve of some c*nts...

"About Terry there was video evidence. ITS CLEAR he said "fucking black cunt".

After this he came with the stupid allegation that he merely was repeating Rio's words."

It won't let me quote you for some reason Henrique so I'll just do this. I know that the video was why he was charged but for me the most ridiculous thing about that entire affair was that no one ever admitted to actually hearing him say anything which you would think would be a fairly critical piece of evidence given that he wasn't charged with looking like he had said something but having actually said it. Personally I felt that at least for the court case he should have just taken the fifth and not admitted to saying anything at all given the lack of evidence against him but he couldn't have done that as he was defending his reputation more than the actual charge. Also I'm not sure that they have something resembling the 5th ammendment in England. Frankly I find the police's involvement in either case to be appalling and I hope they stay out of it this time but as far as the FA, they made their bed with their witchhunt against JT and now they can lie in it. You make a good point about the attention this is getting rather than the officiating, its the worst peformance we've had from an official since QPR and again the focus is on what someone said. At least this time its not one of our players though.

Racism is a problem in football, I dont think its fair to say provocative language happen all the time. Fuck off.

The whole Terry saga was a pain in the ass. Now this stupid thing about the referee.

Now the press is only talking about racism, and they just forgot bow bad was the referee in that game.

Just shut up. It is not a matter of if it is fair. Oppositions curse each other every time, it is part of football. Since Campeonato Brasileiro has mics on the field, it is easier to see (just pay attention). It happens all the time, I am not saying it is right or wrong.

Racism is not a football problem, it is a society problem. It helps, but it does not make much of a difference to combat racism in only one side of it (football). It would be much more useful to put signs on the streets than to put signs on the stadiums (clearly, both would be better).

Of course JT saga was a pain in the ass. It handles unconfortable issues that no one admits. It is painful but necessary.

The abuse thing is actually keeping his bad performance alive. If nothing had happened, after Capital One Cup, the media would just forget of Sunday`s fixture. Now, Clark will be on the news a far longer time...

I agree with Tricky. The club wouldn't have laid a complaint unless they were 110% sure that the allegations are true.

Its just the media trying to make it sound like they are telling fibs because of the bad decisions.

If Mata, Torres and Mikel didn't hear anything, who did hear the ref say those things?

My understanding is that it was Ramirez and Luiz. The thread to break his legs may have come about due to the nature of his alleged remarks (Mikel was fuming).

In all honestly this is the last thing we need right now. People are putting there careers on the line here including our exec because Roman is going to go ballistic if this all turns out to be a farce.

On a separate note I feel they should look to introduce video footage. Especially for goals as these decisios. Can literally be worth tens of millions of pounds. Could we not copy tennis? With x amount of challenges per game? (just an idea).

Mikel nor Mata heard the abuse? So what's the fucking point...

But there are others who did.

I post in one topic that KieranVogel is a son of a bitch and you don't see it, but others do. Does it mean you should just let it go ?

Of course, this is pure hypothesis and an example, nothing to do with you mate. :D

Neither Mikel or Mata haven't said that they haven't heard it.

It's not even confirmed what was said.

Romeu said Mata didn't hear it.

In The Times today the back page suggested that BOTH Ramires and Mikel heard what was said. I trust that over the Daily Fail.

Stop trusting bias media sources that want to see us fail, the same sources that always write bias articles against us and most of you slate for being unreliable and rubbish.

The more I think about it, the more it annoys me.

I honestly believe we wouldnt have filed a complain if he hadnt screwed the game. However, if he said it, it was wrong...

At the end, he will get a fine and minor suspension (3-4 games). Just like JT.

And this is what we were all waiting for, the moment this turns against us: Apparently someone from our team told the ref: "I'll break your fu**ing legs". Now to just sit around, wait for Cuntenburg to be cleared and our player receive a ban..

http://www.101greatg...reak-your-legs/

Agreed.

I imagine this would hit us back like a boomerang...

Whoever said that will get a hell of a fine, probably even get suspended for a number of matches.

I just can't see the FA charging Clattenburg, that would be pretty shocking for the world of football (even if he said something like that).

It's also hard to believe our players would make up something like that (especially Ramires and David Luiz), I mean those are some serious accusations, and if proven false, it would be a chatastrophe for us.

One thing is sure. If proven guilty, this will be the end of Clattenburg's career. (I hope this is the outcome, although I just can't see it happening at the moment...)

Media already started turning the whole situation against us...They just can't to wait to denigrate us for something.

I think it is best for us to stay away from all of this bullshit and not even think about it. We will see the outcome.

f*****g hate how all the reports read "Chelsea claim" "Chelsea allege" etc. did anyone read a report where it read - "Anton claims"? no, they dived straight into Terry last time and vilified him

I don't think Anton Ferdinand made any claim against Terry in the beginning. The issue was brought up by other people, and he just seemed to roll with it.

DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO DID NOT DID TOO