• Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game once again confirmed how big of an idiot Del Bosque is...

Not sure why are people always complaining about that issue. Can see the reason why but it will be better for us if he doesn't get picked for Spain, for as long as possible that is. A rested Mata is an in form Mata. :D

Not sure why are people always complaining about that issue. Can see the reason why but it will be better for us if he doesn't get picked for Spain, for as long as possible that is. A rested Mata is an in form Mata. :D

Yes, but we are being selfish only thinking about him being rested for CFC. It is important for Mata to be part of today's best National Squad.

Yes, but we are being selfish only thinking about him being rested for CFC. It is important for Mata to be part of today's best National Squad.

I know. Del Bosque will select him at some point again. That is why I said "it will be better for us if he doesn't get picked for Spain, for as long as possible that is".

Played well. I just love how much effort he puts in, late in the 2nd half he was back in his own box blocking a shot from Defoe i think it was.

Our block in overall have been amazing, always actually. I just love how they throw their bodies to protect our goal.

Apologies if this has been posted...

Chelsea Analysis@ChelseaAnalysis

So, ironically, AVB's signings in Mata and Cahill and the player, Sturridge, he developed and allowed to flourish, gave him it today.

And also, those were the players who reportedly rejected to join Spurs as well.

After winning the UCL trophy and having the best midfield trio in Europe (Oscar-Mata-Hazard) in only a few months, I can honestly say that we are the luckiest generation of Chelsea fans.

Jesus i dunno maybe the other 14 odd major honours we won since 2004 and one of the best core teams ever assembled was pretty dam lucky to....