• Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the game?, fucking great win that, looked at the score and couldn't believe it 4-2... jesus.

Nerve wracking. They dominated about 25mins of the second half. When they went 2-1 up I had to turn the tele off.

Nerve wracking. They dominated about 25mins of the second half. When they went 2-1 up I had to turn the tele off.

I would if they scored, couldn't even stand a celebration from AVB just couldn't. What a legend Mata is, can't wait to see these highlights.

what a pass from hazard to mata, what a defensive shift from oscar and what a sublime day for mata. Three of them must start everygame, i dont care if its barcelona.

Torres misses another two chances, he just doesnt like one on ones.

Top peformance from cech again, mikel was class.

Ivanovic our top diver?

?

he was terrible, he made one save and the rest was awful, trade mark flap at it cech.

Cheers Milan, what a cracker from Cahill that was. By the way who was that pass to Mata for his 2nd goal?, that was brilliant bit of play there, and was that Walker he took that off for the 4th? XD

Hazard and yes that was Walker. :lol:

That Pass. That Pass.

iLgHhw9r1eOEv.gif

Crazy to witness this so often now...and to think we had Kalou,Malouda and Anelka 2 years ago starting on regular basis...god we changed so much, and I fucking like it! :getin:

1f616ff3f431f7a9b34a033e3d0ef7cb.png

Haha Ash is the best thing that ever happened to twitter! :D