• Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An incredible win especially from the 2-1 deficit we found ourselves in. We kept playing the football and believing and what a stunning win this proved to be. I actually enjoyed this win more than the Arsenal win, i was so proud at the end. I thought we'd lose at 2-1 if i'm honest, i just felt like they were getting the luck and the referee was screwing us over, it just seemed like 'it's our turn to lose'. Enter one Juan Mata. He's got to be having his best ever spell with us, maybe even the spell of his career so far. He was tired coming back from the Olympics and was playing very poorly for us in the first 3 games but boy oh boy has he got back to his best. What a signing. I also thought Mikel was superb, my MOTM vote woulda been for him if Mata hasn't turned the game like he did. I was so happy when Sturridge got the 4th, especially the way Mata had the final say over Kyle Walker too, piece of shit cunt. And then Arsenal lost too... Just awesome.

Watched Man City on my mates laptop between the 2 games. How they won that i'll never know, was a tragedy but the last 10 minutes were incredible. City are just annoying, we have to keep doing what we're doing and keep putting them in the win or bust positions because they will snap eventually. Wont let them ruin my day or weekend though, brilliant win for us, absolutely superb!

Seems a decent spud - his signings were his undoing today but hey fuck him he's a Yid and we're the Chels.

I have to say we are playing and doing better than I thought we would - as good as Citeh this time last year. The others are not sparkling either - but fuck them too....

Yes, yes i did and that's why i replied to it, its a simple concept.

Then you should've noticed that I didn't say we were lucky to win all of this. I said that we, as fans, are lucky to be part of this era in the history of Chelsea FC.