• Mikel
    • Ramires
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

By the way, Gallas is really interesting :D Scored for Chelsea against Tottenham, scored for Arsenal against Chelsea and Tottenham, scored for Tottenham against Chelsea.

His lay-offs to setup both Cahill and Mata were pretty good too...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ that Mata is some player. :)

I've been really impressed with you lot this season and actually think you can do it - let's hope so. Great result yesterday, but today's obviously the biggest game of the weekend.

Just leaving the house now for a couple of pre-match pints - wish us luck!!

Don't see the purpose of creating the thread. So, have just merged it with this post-match one.

Christ that Mata is some player. :)

I've been really impressed with you lot this season and actually think you can do it - let's hope so. Great result yesterday, but today's obviously the biggest game of the weekend.

Just leaving the house now for a couple of pre-match pints - wish us luck!!

Thanks and good luck today :)

i just clicked on this thread to see what the latest discussion was when i noticed the votings. some1 had voted for torres as the motm. i know u can vote for any1 u want or "it is my opinion" and all that crap but still for heaven's sake lets not be blind n oblivious to everythin around us.

So far this season we have beaten 3 (Newcastle, Arsenal, Spurs) of the 5 teams that finished above us last season. In 6 matches against those 3 in the league last season, we came out with just 1 win and 6 points total.

So many positives from this game. Another 2 points gained on last season where we drew 1-1 and only took 2 points off them the whole campaign. The way we played at 2-1 was amazing, shows unbelievable amounts of character against a top side. Also shows that the decision to give Robbie the job has been justified, he's been perfect.

Would like to say something about AVB though. I hurled so much abuse at him in the pub, probably reacting to his celebrations to their goals but i must say he showed a lot of class before the game and after the game. He made no excuses and praised us a lot for the way we played. I do wish him success. His project is much more suited to Tottenham than it was for us and i hope Tottenham do ok but not obviously too well. I hope they make the top 4 with us and the 2 mancs. Hopefully behind us in 2nd place.

So far this season we have beaten 3 (Newcastle, Arsenal, Spurs) of the 5 teams that finished above us last season. In 6 matches against those 3 in the league last season, we came out with just 1 win and 6 points total.

I had 0 confidence going into big games last season, it was simply awful. So happy and surprised we're already completely turning it around this season.

Just Wow. The front four are totally in sync. The Hazard Pass to Mata was class. He didnt even look up to see where Mata was. He just knew that Mata would make that run. Similarly, Mata had his back to the oppositions goal but knew torres's run and splits open the defense with a pass to Torres. Its a shame he couldnt bury it.

If only Torres was on form, we would be Demolishing teams left right and center. Right now, we are not there yet but well on our way.

Man Utd have been leaking goals and I would be surprised if we dont score. Oscar, Hazard, Mata are so mesmerizing, it is impossible to track them.

Just Wow. The front four are totally in sync. The Hazard Pass to Mata was class. He didnt even look up to see where Mata was. He just knew that Mata would make that run. Similarly, Mata had his back to the oppositions goal but knew torres's run and splits open the defense with a pass to Torres. Its a shame he couldnt bury it.

If only Torres was on form, we would be Demolishing teams left right and center. Right now, we are not there yet but well on our way.

Man Utd have been leaking goals and I would be surprised if we dont score. Oscar, Hazard, Mata are so mesmerizing, it is impossible to track them.

Replace Torres with Falcao - that is mouth watering :)

I've only just calmed down over yesterday. What a result. When Spurs went 2-1 up and AVB was roaring like he had won the match my heart sank deep. Though I wasn't as nervous as I would have been last season as I know AVB just does not know how to organize a defence to deal with the Premiership, so goals are always a possibility when playing against a Boas side. Mata was a beast and Oscar and Hazard make me want to jizz all over my tv screen every time i watch them play. Yesterday was a HUGE result and my doubts over RDM being the man for us are starting to fade. He is making some big decisions without upsetting the apple cart and for that alone he is impressing me a lot. Also Robbie just looks the part, soo classy with his laid back, I don't give damn attitude that seems to bring a sense of calmness and swag to the squad.