• Mikel
    • Ramires
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

Harry redknapp "there is no one better in the premier league than gareth bale"...

He is very good, but definately not the best.

I wouldn't rate him as the best, but he's in the top tier and maybe the single most important player to his team now that RVP is in Manchester.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back now..partied heartily.

what a game. it was worth going 2-1 down and discovering that Tottenham fans were there too just to see the way we responded.

Mata sensational. plenty of players had great games but Mata had one of the best performances i`ve seen in 30 years of watching the Chels. us naughty boys in the corner destroyed them with our vocal chords and our boys on the field struck like Cobras.

so pleased Mata was overlooked by the Spanish national side..he got the rest he needed and what a way to come back from it!

2nd on my all time favorite trips to WHL only to the 6-1 win there with Flo`s hatrick!

Just got back now..partied heartily.

what a game. it was worth going 2-1 down and discovering that Tottenham fans were there too just to see the way we responded.

Mata sensational. plenty of players had great games but Mata had one of the best performances i`ve seen in 30 years of watching the Chels. us naughty boys in the corner destroyed them with our vocal chords and our boys on the field struck like Cobras.

so pleased Mata was overlooked by the Spanish national side..he got the rest he needed and what a way to come back from it!

2nd on my all time favorite trips to WHL only to the 6-1 win there with Flo`s hatrick!

The away support did us proud!

The amount of times I have gone on to these post match threads for the past few weeks and every time I think I have voted Mata as MOTM. Another masterclass performance, contributing goals and assists for fun recently. Also today showed me despite what people have to say about him, we have on of the best holding midfielders in the Prem in Mikel. He has been immense recently, one of our unsung heroes. I like the fact that when Mikel received all those racist abuse on twitter, RDM stuck by him and his performances have reflected that. Mata clearly star of today, but brilliant work all round from Mikel and Ramires as well who performed brilliantly. If Ramires improves on his shooting, I would say he is one of the best all round midfielders around :)

thing that still missing from this game..

- oscar still didn't score in premier league

- marin still out even in the sub

Why focus on the trivial..

I'd rather appreciate how swiftly our attacking mid has adapted to the transition, and consequently new attacking philosophy.

Great game, great to be a Chelsea fan in 2012.

Oscar only started 3 times in the PL against Arsenal(A),Stoke and tottenham(A)....I dont see a problem at all with him not being a prolific goalscorer as long as he keeps playing his crucial role in our system.Come to think about it,Torres who is the one supposed to be scoring only netted once on these games

The amount of times I have gone on to these post match threads for the past few weeks and every time I think I have voted Mata as MOTM. Another masterclass performance, contributing goals and assists for fun recently. Also today showed me despite what people have to say about him, we have on of the best holding midfielders in the Prem in Mikel. He has been immense recently, one of our unsung heroes. I like the fact that when Mikel received all those racist abuse on twitter, RDM stuck by him and his performances have reflected that. Mata clearly star of today, but brilliant work all round from Mikel and Ramires as well who performed brilliantly. If Ramires improves on his shooting, I would say he is one of the best all round midfielders around :)

i wasn`t aware he had been subject to racial abuse. although i don`t use twitter. not surprised he has been playing great despite of it tho,he is a very strong young man mentally,even more so than physically,that showed when he could still play after his father had been abducted back in Nigeria.

gotta love Rami ..i worried about where we could play him.despite him being so huge for us last season it looked like he was the odd man out at the start of the season but he`s adapted now ,he`s set to remain a great part of our success.

Cech`s save in the last few minutes when we were only 3-2 up was crucial too.great save from the big man!

i`ve had a week or so where to be honest i`ve been fed up with football with all the off the field stuff..the disgraceful treatment of Danny Rose and our U21`s in Serbia. the ongoing stuff with JT. i saw the aggro in the Leeds v Sheff Weds game last night and i was really down last night thinking i wish i could just walk away from football and love something else now. but today reminded me why i keep going. today i saw the beautiful game smiling again.

I didn't even watch this freaking game and I'm actually annoyed I couldn't even find it on Kenya TV channels. Can someone please post the goals, just the goals please !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuhkqr_tottenham-2-4-chelsea-extended-highlights_sport?forcedQuality=hq

The game had a crazy tempoo....

thats why london derby are so nice to watch! hahaha

anyway the last goal sturridge scored... look at sturridge attacking the cross mata sent in... torres just sat there...