• Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game that was, Mikel was a boss today i still dont get how people think he is shit, Mata was good was a ghost in the first half bt stepped up in the second half, im starting to believe that we can win something this season

cannot wait to watch MOTD tonight see us fuck them up again,

Yup that was a real TEAM performance :)

Mikel is really starting to shine with Ramires next to him, confident they can grow and build that partnership. :)

Torres was ok, some nice link up play, he came close to scoring and the team are creating some gret chances...

Mata, Hazard, Oscar all did a great job, blended defensive duties with attacking prowess...

Roll on Utd, despatch them and we will be real title contenders ;)

I'm having to eat my hat on RDM...

Plus we have Marin, Moses on bench and KDM, Lukaku etc out on loan - really healthy squad for the future :)

United just doesn't scare me the way they used to, confident we'll beat them on Sunday with relative ease.

You should be scared actually mate. I'm always confident we will play well against them, but you just know they will get some lucky shitty call from the ref.

United just doesn't scare me the way they used to, confident we'll beat them on Sunday with relative ease.

Yes, but this is a league. You win it by making the most points and ManUtd always get their 90th minute winner when they dont play well, we dont.

I also dont fear them in h2h combats, but overall I do. They are still our main title threat. IMO.