• Hazard
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Sturridge
    • (SUB) Lampard

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great respect to AVB for admitting that we were the better team and not making some ridiculous excuses like Fergueson or Pulis would.

AVB is a good manager and Spurs were missing some key players too.

Chelsea just have way more quality in every position.

Not particularly a fan of Friedel and Gallas selection over the alternative... well, I guess I DID like the selection against Chelsea, but wish AVB would play Lloris and Vertonghen (in CB) against the other sides (so they drop more points).

What a match! Will be absolutely buzzing all day! The first goal they got was a sucker punch that left me feeling terrible. But it made our next 3 goals even more sweet. Everyone played very well with a couple lads putting in amazing performances like Mata and Mikel (Although the FK he gave away late had me worried). Loved Mata nicking the ball from walker for the 4th goal. A few minutes earlier Walker ripped the ball at him when it wasnt necessary.

Also, if im being honest their second goal was nice. Didnt expect Defoe to react that fast at all.

To be honest, when they equalized just one minute after the the HT, we were quite stunned and couldn't get into the game. Then they scored second which was like a rude awakening for us.

Also, Ivanovic performed another dive, earning a yellow card. FFS does he need to do it?

It's weird that our RB is the biggest diver on the team...

If the situation required and we needed him to 'save' us from their counter like Ramires did, he would be off thanks to this pointless dive.

To be honest, when they equalized just one minute after the the HT, we were quite stunned and couldn't get into the game. Then they scored second which was like a rude awakening for us.

Also, Ivanovic performed another dive, earning a yellow card. FFS does he need to do it?

After they scored the 2nd they sat back and never recovered. They did the same at OT, but United could not punish them.

what a pass from hazard to mata, what a defensive shift from oscar and what a sublime day for mata. Three of them must start everygame, i dont care if its barcelona.

Torres misses another two chances, he just doesnt like one on ones.

Top peformance from cech again, mikel was class.

Ivanovic our top diver?