Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

i hope arsenal plays with ozil, cazorla and walcott in their starting xi.

our AMs will have a field day against the likes of jenkinson and gibbs.

A field day, it is, then ?

Amazing day, I am looking forward to it. How many do you think these AMs might score ?

Amazing day, I am looking forward to it. How many do you think these AMs might score ?

We've scored 11 goals in our 7 matches so far this season. Our scoring "crisis" is not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

We've scored 11 goals in our 7 matches so far this season. Our scoring "crisis" is not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Strikers how many ? Last time I looked Chelsea at 6 goals scored 2 allowed.

Of course, I do not account for those " friendly matches" against Bayern & Swindon.

Strikers how many ? Last time I looked Chelsea at 6 goals scored 2 allowed.

Of course, I do not account for those " friendly matches" against Bayern & Swindon.

Even if you want to scratch the goals against the best team in the world, atm, and the goals against Swindon, we've scored 7 in 5 matches, not 6. It is irrelevant for me who scores the goals as long as we're scoring. We've never been, for over a decade, a team that relies on strikers only for goals.

Even if you want to scratch the goals against the best team in the world, atm, and the goals against Swindon, we've scored 7 in 5 matches, not 6. It is irrelevant for me who scores the goals as long as we're scoring. We've never been, for over a decade, a team that relies on strikers only for goals.

As I said, my stats app tells me Chelsea at 6 to 2 in PL standings. Is it wrong ?

Chelsea never relied on strikers for a decade ? Do you remember Drogba ?

As I said, my stats app tells me Chelsea at 6 to 2 in PL standings. Is it wrong ?

Chelsea never relied on strikers for a decade ? Do you remember Drogba ?

You missed the goal against Basel.

Yes, what about Drogba? In his best seasons, he used to get about 20 to 30% of our team goals. And that was when we did not have attacking midfielders cutting inside and taking the shots instead of the striker. We've never been reliant on strikers as Athletico were on Falcao, or Napoli on Cavani or even united on RVP last season.

You missed the goal against Basel.

Yes, what about Drogba? In his best seasons, he used to get about 20 to 30% of our team goals. And that was when we did not have attacking midfielders cutting inside and taking the shots instead of the striker. We've never been reliant on strikers as Athletico were on Falcao, or Napoli on Cavani or even united on RVP last season.

No, I have not. I posted about PL standings only. Drogba was the most influential player Chelsea had for years. Without his crucial goals the team would not have been as successful.

As for the need of a striker. Most successful teams do have one. At Chelsea, that´s missing. Why do you think Jose was screwing around for Rooney ?

i guarantee u this, if ozil, cazarla, walcott start together against us, there is NO WAY arsenal is outscoring us.

i guarantee u this, if ozil, cazarla, walcott start together against us, there is NO WAY arsenal is outscoring us.

Well, I would not be so sure here. Since, we do not know who´s playing, I would rather wait a bit in my prediction.

However, one thing I know for sure. Arsenal will field their best available players, then. Their chance for a trophy ?

Well, I would not be so sure here. Since, we do not know who´s playing, I would rather wait a bit in my prediction.

However, one thing I know for sure. Arsenal will field their best available players, then. Their chance for a trophy ?

i remember arsenal fieding their young team against us in a semi-final of carling cup sometime back. so i am not sure if wenger will actually put their STRONGEST TEAM against us when they have liverpool, dortmund and united as consecutive matches after the chelsea match.

i remember arsenal fieding their young team against us in a semi-final of carling cup sometime back. so i am not sure if wenger will actually put their STRONGEST TEAM against us when they have liverpool, dortmund and united as consecutive matches after the chelsea match.

Well, you might be right though. Also, Jose might field Mata, Luiz, Azpi as reserves too. After all, he diminished the importance of EL in his last comments. This cup might not be something he strives for.