Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Hopefully we wont go stupid at Swindon

is it even possible? I mean, with the players and manager we have? I don't see how we could be slightly challenged to even be stupid, let alone getting stupid for real, hehehe

nice draw

Haha brilliant the qphaha pikey boys must be kicking themselves- they would have been playing us in what would have been the biggest game of their next 5 seasons.

Lets give them a guard of honour before the game for knocking out that shitstain of a club

Great draw for us. Hopefully we'll see a couple of youngsters (yes, I realize that atm most of our first team squad is made of youngsters but I mean someone like Ake and RLC) given a chance.

i seriously doubt that can even happen. at this moment we have got

3 strikers - 1 position

7 attacking midfielders/wingers - 3 positions.

5 pivot positions - 2 positions

8 defenders - 4 positions.

so it would simply be squad rotation day, otherwise expect some pissed off people in dressing room.

3 strikers - 1 position

so it would simply be squad rotation day, otherwise expect some pissed off people in dressing room.

I know, but these people will get games when the schedule 'thickens up' and we start getting two games each week (well, I hope they do, although early signs aren't very reassuring). But the club usually has a policy of playing youngsters from the youth academy in the League Cup.

I know, but these people will get games when the schedule 'thickens up' and we start getting two games each week (well, I hope they do, although early signs aren't very reassuring). But the club usually has a policy of playing youngsters from the youth academy in the League Cup.

if we do play youth players, then mceachran should have dibs on it. :)

if we do play youth players, then mceachran should have dibs on it. :)

Of course, if he isn't loaned out by then. There were strong rumors a month or so ago that he'd be heading out on loan but it has all died down a bit. Perhaps we're still looking for the most suitable loan or perhaps Jose has changed his mind and wants him with the U21s and around the first team.

Of course, if he isn't loaned out by then. There were strong rumors a month or so ago that he'd be heading out on loan but it has all died down a bit. Perhaps we're still looking for the most suitable loan or perhaps Jose has changed his mind and wants him with the U21s and around the first team.

he is injured. got a knock against tottenham in the 2-4 defeat. but i hope he stays and plays for the under-21.

3 strikers - 1 position

Agree I think Capital One Cup will merely see Squad Rotation ,,,Jose will want to win it as in his first year

he is injured. got a knock against tottenham in the 2-4 defeat. but i hope he stays and plays for the under-21.

Yeah I know. We were winning that game until he came off :(

I hope he stays as well. I've been saying from the beginning that Josh is not a player who we should loan out (although the Real Sociedad thing was interesting).

Yeah I know. We were winning that game until he came off :(

I hope he stays as well. I've been saying from the beginning that Josh is not a player who we should loan out (although the Real Sociedad thing was interesting).

i feel it would have been worse than his swansea loan. would not have got any chance in sociedad.

----------------------Schwarzer-----------------------

Azpilcueta-----Kalas-------Cahill---------Bertrand

------------------Lampard---Josh-------------------

Moses---------------De Bruyne------------Schurrle

-----------------------Lukaku--------------------------

Subs: Hilario, Terry, Ake, RLC, Oscar, Brown, Eto'o (if signed).

Decent bit of youth and experience so we can throw on the main men (if it's going wrong) and give the likes or RCL game time if we are winning comfortably.

Moses and Josh depends on if their still here ofcourse.