Chelsea 6-0 Wolves

Jase

When i first seen that comparison before i read the whole thing, i was about to tell you to wake up, but you're probably right. I doubt Sterling will improve as much as some people go on, lets not forget this is an English player, the only world beater we've had is David Beckham.

Piazon looks like a good talent, i think he will end up a good player for us.

Beckham? Really? I can think of three world class Englishman at Chelsea. Regularly got into Uefa select elevens and one challenged and came second twice in the Balllon D'or.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I thought Moses was playing weirdly at first but then I realized he was playing like a real winger. Hadn't had any of those in ages!

It's not like there are many in Europe nowadays. There are a few like Matt Jarvis who play in a really old school style.

Fun Fact #6: Jarvis was statiscally the best crosser of the ball in Europe for the 2011/2012 season.

It's not like there are many in Europe nowadays. There are a few like Matt Jarvis who play in a really old school style.

Fun Fact #6: Jarvis was statiscally the best crosser of the ball in Europe for the 2011/2012 season.

Nice stat, can see why they broke the bank for him.

Hopeless Wolves team but the future looks amazing for us. I said we would thrash wolves and i was right, although my 5-0 prediction was slightly off lol. Our youngsters are genuine world class talents for the future. In 3 years, we'll be ridiculously good. They're almost ready now.

after the match!

560268_529528597063661_794170863_n.jpg

LOL at cesars face and pose! :P

Omg lmfaoooooo :lol:

At what time will the game be on today on Chelsea TV? I saw the first half but fell asleep during the 2nd..

3 and 8 pm.

do you guys realize that Cahill is our second best scorer so far? :)

Just did :P our defenders sure have been scoring a lot this season.