Chelsea 6-0 Wolves

Jase

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant result, love it.

I know Wolves are not top flight but I'm hoping Rob can see how useless Mikel is and it's like playing with one man down. Romeu's faster, better reader of the game defensively, better shooter, passer, just a couple of games and he'll double the chances we have at goal.

It's annoyed me for years that he's picked, even Lampard is better in the defensive role. I thought Mikel might have turned a corner last year but no he's still rubbish.

Sorry for the negativity, but just picturing him in the line-up against Arsenal this weekend angers me.

Man city can't keep clean sheets this season for some reason. And credit to Villa, Ethiad is not an easy place to win, even if City made some changes they still had players like Barry, Balotelli, Tevez, Kolarov and Dzeko out there.

Mancini: Has he never heard of the term "If it ain't broke don't fix it"? Had a formation that won them a PL and FA Cup and has changed it to a stupid 3-5-2 formation where they leak goals.

Didn't win last game but 11 changes from the last game :) Mancini could be the stumbling block for them this season.