Jase

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.flashwebt...&autostart=true

At Midnight.

That is the chelsea TV Stream.

what a great stream! thank you for bringint this to my attention!

just got back from work, gonna watch the game. cant wait!!!

so today looks like we played well. however theres a 90% chance RDM uses none of what he learnt tonight against arsenal. i can see maybe some of the players that shined starting if we were facing a team like aston villa or something, but with Arsenal i can see RDM resorting back to his familiar defensive style. hopefully not, hopefully he indulges in this dreamy attacking mentality!

Ramires works so much better there than Lampard. you can clearly see that Ramires understands the role and that Lampard just isnt adapt to it.

Against arsenal, if RDM wnats to be defensive without having defensive wings, it could be worth playing Mikel and Romeu rather than one or the other +Ramires or lamps because Arsenal play fairly narrow without walcott or chamberlain on the pitch so they should be able to deal with that whilst we leave out 3 attacking midfielders as attacking midfielders...

great start. Wolves are really bad though....

Oriol is very good in that position, good positioning, good passing good tackling. and Ramires is looking so much more natural (just as he did against stoke) really hope this now keeps Rami off the wings.

oh lovely goal by mata. great build up. really hope RDM learns from this for future games!

this is the first proper game ive seen of Piazon and he looks very very very promising. Rami and Oriol really impressing me so far.

whats even more exciting is that this is a B team...

Ramires works so much better there than Lampard. you can clearly see that Ramires understands the role and that Lampard just isnt adapt to it.

Against arsenal, if RDM wnats to be defensive without having defensive wings, it could be worth playing Mikel and Romeu rather than one or the other +Ramires or lamps because Arsenal play fairly narrow without walcott or chamberlain on the pitch so they should be able to deal with that whilst we leave out 3 attacking midfielders as attacking midfielders...

great start. Wolves are really bad though....

Oriol is very good in that position, good positioning, good passing good tackling. and Ramires is looking so much more natural (just as he did against stoke) really hope this now keeps Rami off the wings.

oh lovely goal by mata. great build up. really hope RDM learns from this for future games!

this is the first proper game ive seen of Piazon and he looks very very very promising. Rami and Oriol really impressing me so far.

whats even more exciting is that this is a B team...

They are not good at all.

Everything Ramires is good at comes to life when he plays central. It helps our pressing game so much more as he can run around without leaving the right hand side exposed like he would when deployed as a winger.

What I've noticed is since Ramires can press in his central role, when we're out of possession, he forces the opposition players back at times. They then make a panic back-pass, which is then chased down by the energetic Piazon. They then either concede possession to Piazon or put it out for a throw-in for us.

While Piazon is pressing and keeping them busy, Bertrand strolls behind Piazon to offer support. He can then receive the ball and relieve pressure. Bertrand then passes to the central Ramires or Romeu who feed the ball to Mata who just does his thing.

We've done that a few times this game.

Going from out of possession to bossing possession in a matter of seconds. I like it.

Shame we weren't against slightly tougher opponents. Woulda loved to see more from Azpi. Hopefully we get to see one of his trademark long throw-ins too soon! No idea who'll attack it in the box though.