Chelsea 6-0 Wolves

Jase

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why shouldn't i? Its not as if i am moaning about performance but there should have been a live telecast for this match. If not live, atleast a stream. We had none. That was my point.

Lol, that's not what I was referencing. I meant more like despite the win, some people were still upset Torres didn't get 2 or 3 goals, or that he played at all, or that Chelsea's not using a false 9, etc. etc.

after the match!

560268_529528597063661_794170863_n.jpg

LOL at cesars face and pose! :P

Indeed, he would look really nice, even handsome if he wouldn't put on that scary psycho smile on all the time. Romeu can put on any face, he wil look like Frankenstein's monster all the time. Both will become great footballers too.

560268_529528597063661_794170863_n.jpg

Hey Cesar, the joker called, he wants his psychotic smile back :P (sorry bad joke)

I only watched (most of) the first half but by halftime my stream was lagging so badly I gave up and went to bed. But from what I saw:

-I had forgotten how good Romeu is. His ability to find the right pass with only one touch is really something. For someone who has been out of the side for ages, that was an excellent performance.

-Piazon was excellent baring in mind he is a work in progress. His movement off the ball is sublime. Regarding the comparison with Sterling, I think Piazon is better, even now, tactically. I have no doubt who will grow to be the better player (Blue tinted glasses maybe?)

- I reserve judgement on Azpi yet, this was not a good game to judge him by. His crossing is a breeze of fresh air compared to the hopelessness that we are used to.

-I thought Moses was playing weirdly at first but then I realized he was playing like a real winger. Hadn't had any of those in ages!

-Mata's performance was almost artistic. El Maestro was pulling the strings beautifully.

I dont y most pple here can positive view from the outcome of the match...yep! Wolves might have decided to rest most of their starting X1 or we might have played against a weak oppositon...but let d truth be told, Chelsea of last season would struggled to defeat this weak wolves if any result is 2 come by i.e if d crop of pathetic and frustrating players would been the team that played against wolves, they will struggled 2 defeat wolves...I fink we should be happie with a quality of current crop of playerss we have @ our dispoasal,d fear is our striking position...I bliv sturridge/moses can do better if given d chance 2 express themselves in that position...and I blin RDM should unleash d attacking trio of oscar mata and eden against arsenal f.c and let ramires play next to mikel which will help to solidify our CD position due to ramires pace strength and work rate...this current crop of players can defeat any team...all they need is team chemistry and biology...once they gel togethe

I dont know y most pple here cant have positive view from the outcome of the match...yep! Wolves might have decided to rest most of their starting X1 or we might have played against a weak oppositon...but let d truth be told, Chelsea of last season would have struggled to defeat this weak wolves if any result is 2 come by i.e if d crop of pathetic and frustrating players would been the team that played against wolves, they will struggled 2 defeat wolves...I fink we should be happie with a quality of current crop of playerss we have @ our dispoasal,d fear is our striking position...I bliv sturridge/moses can do better if given d chance 2 express themselves in that position...and I bliv RDM should unleash d attacking trio of oscar mata and eden against arsenal f.c and let ramires play next to mikel which will help to solidify our CD position due to ramires pace strength and work rate...this current crop of players can defeat any team...all they need is team chemistry and biology...once they gel together and its number of playing time given 2 them will dat will ensure...