• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will not be broadcasted ?

Doesnt look like it.

What a pity.

For some wierd reason, the entire world knows the laws of demand and supply, and the moolah that comes with it, except the FA.

Dont broadcast it in england if you want people to visit stadiums. But for the rest of the world, why not allow foreign channels to pick the game up?

Thats money generation right there. Really dont get the deal, specially with not giving feeds abroad.

There is absolutely zero value of watching the game on my host broadcaster the next morning rather than LIVE.

The cameras are taking video, the commentators are commentating....but NO ONE is watching !

Hmmm ...indeed. Romeu, Piazon, Danny and certainly Marin are up for a starting spot, I hope. Getting them 'online' as players would only do our team good.

I hope there is a stream so us belgians can have a look too :-)

Cu all on match day here

Even if it ain't broadcasted, download will appear on the day of the game or day after. We keep the downloads section spoiler free so you just avoid twitter and news websites until you watch it so it's basically like live ;)

ChelseaTV stream

RDM sees Romeu in training day in day out.

But the point I'm making is that when he does actually play for us he's normally one of our better players... RDM must think he's not good enough to even challenge Mikel for a spot, I just hope he plays well.

Would love to see marin and moses get a start assuming they are fit... Probably rest Hazard mata, etc all the key players for next week... Not saying we should go out there extremely weak as i think we should be trying to win cups even if it is the capital one... Probably would start torres... First reason beong i am not sure on danny's injury, and mainly becuase it looks like torres is RDM's man and he needs to get some confidence back and home to wolves should be able to get that scoring feeling one would hope... Also the perfect game to start Azpi. Hopefully see some free flowing attacking football and show wolves why we are top of the league... (Hopefully being the key word lol).

It's on CTV a few hrs after it's played, so you can always ignore the internet/forums for a few hrs and watch it as if it's "live"

Actually, I think this is what I'll end up doing. Do you have an exact time (BST) as to when Chelsea TV will broadcast it?

Edit: Just saw Choulo's post, don't worry :P