Chelsea vs Wolves

Jase

I hope Marin and Danny are match fit, this would be perfect for them. I'm also very excited to finally see Cesar in action in a Chelsea shirt.

Although it is highly unlikely, I hope Bamford is on the bench, I've watched the kid with U21s a few times and I really like him; I was gutted when he went to the US with team but didn't get a single min, but hopefully he will get some sort of chance with the team during the season.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnbull

Azpi Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Romeu Oscar

Moses Piazon Marin

Sturidge

Subs: Blackman Kane Terry Lamps Ramires Hazard Bamford

I would like to see Oscar playing more as deep laying playmaker... Of course if Oscar is going to start against Arsenal I would start with Ramires/Lampard - whoever is not going to be in first team againsta Arsenal.

In india only Leeds vs Everton is being broadcast.... really hoping Some russian Network will pick our game, sometimes Fox soccer picks up chelsea games as well.

Chelsea vs Wolves , its not like we're playing a league 2-3 side, so very hopeful.

Hopefully we rest Hazard Mata Oscar Mikel and a few others.

If sturridge is fit, then give him a game as CF....lets see what he can do, as at the moment, none of us have actually seen him at CF at chelsea and keep saying he will be great there..... he still has to prove himself in that position at Chelsea. He has in many ways proven himself at a wing position, but at CF , Wolves at home should be a good trailer/test.

Marin , if fit, should play and show off himself.

We should win this 3-1 even with our second team, as we are at home.... cant expect much less.

I'm looking forward to this match big time because the team will be different and very young. I can see us blitzing Wolves here with Oscar, Sturridge, Moses, Marin, maybe Piazon etc, i hope there's a stream for it but i dont there will be. Wolves wont be able to deal with this Chelsea team.