---Marin-----------Piazon----------Rami--

--------------------Moses

what the hell man lol

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge is injured, Torres will be rested for Arsenal and so will Mata, Oscar, Hazard. You have anything better to suggest?

who says that all those guys will be rested? chelsea has only once fielded mata - oscar - hazard and it clearly didnt work out so theres no reason to suggest that we will see that lineup against arsenal. also ramires as a left winger is somewhat compareable to mikel playing a second striker role.

Sturridge is injured, Torres will be rested for Arsenal and so will Mata, Oscar, Hazard. You have anything better to suggest?

I'd play Malouda.

Sure he is about as fringe as you can get, but he is still quality.....and we are still paying his wages. Might as well get all you want of him this year.

who says that all those guys will be rested? chelsea has only once fielded mata - oscar - hazard and it clearly didnt work out so theres no reason to suggest that we will see that lineup against arsenal. also ramires as a left winger is somewhat compareable to mikel playing a second striker role.

The first goal against Napoli with Rami crossing from the left and Drogba heading in. Remember? Rami has played on the left win in the past. But my point is Rami and Marin will be on wings

The first goal against Napoli with Rami crossing from the left and Drogba heading in. Remember? Rami has played on the left win in the past. But my point is Rami and Marin will be on wings

Rami done a great job on the left against Barca at the Bridge, where he kept Alves quiet and set up Drogba's goal with a great run down the left.

OMG Di Matteo is really stupid if he starts Torres vs Arsenal. Thats suicidal, we should start Moses vs Arsenal because he raped them last time in the EMIRATES lol. I am sure Moses will be better in the CF role than Torres.

I think we should play something along the lines of:

-------------Cech---------------

--Azpi--Ivan--Cahill-- Bertrand--

------Romeu ---Ramires------

--Moses ------Lampard ----- Marin--

-------------- Torres ------------

Because:

GK - Keeper is a keeper and i have a lot more faith in cech than hilario or turnbull

DEF - Pretty much close to our second choice back line. Bertrand definately deserves a start in his actual role. As well as Azpi to get his first start.

MID- Romeu assuming he hasn't vanished has to get a game and rambo looked back to his last season form in a deeper central role Hope to never see him at RW again. :)

A MID- Moses has looked one of our most valuable substitutes always making an impact and this is the perfect game to unleash him from the start. Ever since Marins injury we haven't got a chance to see him in action proberly and again this is the perfect game to give him a run out. And Lampard back in the good old days role (CAM), where he has been effective his whole life and can have his license to roam back again in that spot

ATT- Danny is out, Piazon isn't really an out and out striker and in all likelyhood isn't gonna break into the first team this year so i would rather we give torres a slightly easier game and the chance to get some much needed goals and confidence.

KTBFFH!

Most probably there will be no live streams , i have found no channels anywhere around the world covering this game , there has to be a TV channel viewing the match for a stream to exist.

Hugely disappointed , was really looking forward to this game and the debut of ( Marin , Moses , Azpilicueta , Piazon).

Hopefully Piazon starts the game, together with Bertrand, Moses and Oscar. I think Hazard and Mata will probably start against Arsenal so I doubt all 3(Oscar/Mata/Hazard) will play tonight - I'd prefer this line up tonight in midfield:

----Ramires--Romeu--Malouda----

----------------Oscar------------------

------Moses-----------Piazon--------

than against Arsenal this lineup with the exception of Ramires will be super fresh.

----------------Mikel------------------

------Ramires------Lampard-------

Mata--------------------------Hazard

-----------Sturridge/Moses---------

Rami done a great job on the left against Barca at the Bridge, where he kept Alves quiet and set up Drogba's goal with a great run down the left.

yeah - no denying ramires can do extremely good job when it comes to defending but he simply cannot beat a defender 1 vs 1 - he is not a winger - and we sure as hell have seen that in the past 6 months

yeah - no denying ramires can do extremely good job when it comes to defending but he simply cannot beat a defender 1 vs 1 - he is not a winger - and we sure as hell have seen that in the past 6 months

yes i agree Rami is not a great winger, i just hope he continues playing well in the DP with Mikel because he looked good their against Stoke.

OMG Di Matteo is really stupid if he starts Torres vs Arsenal. Thats suicidal, we should start Moses vs Arsenal because he raped them last time in the EMIRATES lol. I am sure Moses will be better in the CF role than Torres.

All assumptions right now as nothing has proved that he can do a better job at CF than Torres, regardless of his form. And furthermore, if we play Moses at CF, we are basically taking away his qualities and robbing ourselves in terms of width in the team. His main strengths are running with the ball at pace at the opposition, stretching play and putting those crosses, all of which is more useful utilized out wide giving us width than through the middle as the lone ST.

Also FYI, Moses raped Arsenal at the Emirates last season when he played out wide, not through the middle.

We would have to play Man United/City and these type of clubs to be broadcasted in the very first rounds of the League Cup. It's been this way for last years so you should have expected it. I am disappointed too, though, but one could really expect it.