Chelsea vs Wolves

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better see some youth players,, Capital One Cup not one to go crazy about its like if your lucky to get to quarters without much effort then maybe attention shifts but if not no biggie.

Doubt we are likely to see any of the youth players apart from Piazon. It is still a game I would like to see but there are other first team players who need to play such as Marin and Sturridge if fit, Moses, possibly Malouda. So doubt we will see any of the "youth players" apart from the one I mentioned, possibly Blackman and Bamford (if lucky).

Still a bit difficult to get used to that horrible name (Capital One Cup). Anyways:

Turnbull

Azpilicueta Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Ramires Romeu

Moses Oscar Marin

Sturridge

If Marin or Sturridge are still unfit then throw in Piazon.

Hope to play with this formation,but not Turnbull please Blackman is better

I think both Terry and Lampard will start this match after being rested on Saturday. Cesar and Moses will both make their full debuts, Turnball will start as he's the official second goalkeeper. Oscar and Hazard would both be rested after starting two matches in less than a week.

Turnball

Cesar - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Romeu - Lampard

Moses - Mata - Marin

Sturridge(Piazon)

Subs: Hilario, Ferreira, Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Piazon,Torres

--------Blackman

Azpi--Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

------Romeu-Lamps-------

Moses---Piazon---Marin

----------Sturridge--------

lookin forward to playin a high line once again. Our ball recapture was sublime at times against Stoke. Hoep marin and Studge are fit, they will rip Wolves apart if they are. First time we got a really decent B-team. Won't get knocked outo f the tournament as soon as the last 2 years.

Shouldnt there be a rule that you've gotta discuss something , or even write a few lines about your views?

Nowdays people have stopped writing even one line, or a few words,..... Just a Lineup.

WTF?

PS if thats what floats your boat...i,e, just a lineup, then enjoy doing that! Nothing against you. i Just think it takes away from a match Discussion..

Cue : close page.