Chelsea vs Wolves

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Di Matteo is really stupid if he starts Torres vs Arsenal. Thats suicidal, we should start Moses vs Arsenal because he raped them last time in the EMIRATES lol. I am sure Moses will be better in the CF role than Torres.

Well we will get our answer today if Rdm starts him at cf

Chelsea vs Woves is listed on Wiziwig!!! :getin: :getin: :getin: They usually dont list games that wont be shown. When you click on the game it says "there are 2 stations announced to broadcast this match". There's still hope!!!

Chelsea vs Woves is listed on Wiziwig!!! :getin: :getin: :getin: They usually dont list games that wont be shown. When you click on the game it says "there are 2 stations announced to broadcast this match". There's still hope!!!

The game is not on anywhere, it's probably a Chelsea TV live commentary stream or radio.

The game is not on anywhere, it's probably a Chelsea TV live commentary stream or radio.

Are you sure its not on in another country or something like that?

EDIT: Yeah, i just noticed this on the page: "No tv coverage as of yet, only an AUDIO stream with commentary [No pictures/video]!"

pretty sure there is a highlight show for the league cup? so it must be being filmed from someone?

it better be being filmed because i want to see the highlights when i get back from work!

I totally agree and understand why Moses is more effective on the wings and why he should play there, but i think with sturridge injured, we need to test it out. because torres and sturridge could easily both be injured and then we'd have to play someone like moses as a striker and i think RDM will use tonight to test that out.

pretty sure there is a highlight show for the league cup? so it must be being filmed from someone?

it better be being filmed because i want to see the highlights when i get back from work!

It is being filmed, just not on any channel. And not only will there be a highlight show, there will be full replay of the game on Chelsea TV today (4 hours after the game) and several times tomorrow.

Most probably there will be no live streams , i have found no channels anywhere around the world covering this game , there has to be a TV channel viewing the match for a stream to exist.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/143041/1/watch-chelsea-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers.html

Fingers crossed this one will work when kick off comes.

Don't really care what the team is as long as Torres is nowhere near Stamford Bridge tonight. Ideally it would be:

Hilario

Azpili Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Romeu Ramires

Marin Piazon Mata

Moses

Terry is in the middle of a court case so probably has not been doing as much training as everyone else, Hazard needs a rest, Turnbull is awful and can't be trusted.

TEAM NEWS LEAKED!!

662229908.jpg?key=20481536&Expires=1348594082&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=zzKY5zertMsJ0DhL8yKCMs8trvw0fkI7u5OZ1BsrRqUFzTc3ldWOfWLP1t2yMgAm2ah6giR9Zx4HXZ7yhtbcZslGO9QRnogetgfXnvzf4MaL~GExR~J54fIvxlDi4U-tsxXkbD~ihpRSG2jJwL3xESRuZazrgHGp25i-I-zJ18k_

Make of that what you will. :lol:

so....

..........................?.....................

?.........Ivanovic.......?.........A.Cole

..............Romeu.........?.............

.....Hazard...........Mata..........Bertrand....

..........................Torres...............

edit - Not sure if that is a number 2 of twenty something?