Chelsea vs Wolves

Jase

we have a great team! i love how Moses, Azpi, Marinand Piazon are classified as fringe players.

im so gutted im going to be working whilst this is on >.< will be really interesting to see how well the players play and if they can push for a start in the prem. Azpi and Moses i think will really help their chances if they give a solid performance.

Everyone seems to think RDM will stick with the 4-2-3-1 but i wouldnt be suprised if we saw a bit of a different formation. maybe something a bit experiemental. at least for the first half depending on the score line.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge still injured, who will be the striker?

Doubt Torres will play this. Moses/Piazon/Bamford?

to be honest, it could be any of them. although Bamford is the only 100% natural in that position, i can see it being Moses as a striker so that Marin can play on a wing with Piazon just behind the striker.

having said that, it could be Torres, and if it is torres we can then be confident Sturridge would start against arsenal.... which would be nice!

I think there will be streams, apparently 2 stations are announced to be broadcasting the match. Well, acording to Wiziwig anyway. Will have to check though around KO time because they don't always come up properly until then. http://www.wiziwig.t...969∂=sports

audio only

I think there will be streams, apparently 2 stations are announced to be broadcasting the match. Well, acording to Wiziwig anyway. Will have to check though around KO time because they don't always come up properly until then. http://www.wiziwig.t...969∂=sports

I have clicked on that link and visited the site more than 5 times already, out of both curiosity and desperation.

I think they have written that 2 stations are broadcasting so that they get a million hits on their webpage today and get more advertising revenue.

I think therewill be Live Commentary on Chelsea TV during the game, so at the moment thats what im going to do, while i watch a cracking game on my tv.

THEY SAY THIS FIXTURE HAS OVERTAKEN LA LIGA'S EL CLASICO IN DRAMA,SKILL AND EXPECTATION,

THEY SAY IT IS THE BEST MATCH IN ENGLAND,

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !

LEEDS VS EVERTON !!!

'They' are the FA , and they dont know what theyre doing. Thats why this is called the Mickey Mouse Cup, thats why the prize money from the tournament is fuckall, and that is why this cup competition is laughed upon by the world.

Its the worst management of a cup competition, and is a stark contrast from how well the Premier League is Marketed.

RANT OVER.

http://atdhe.eu/

Has one stream listed so you never know, failing that then i guess it will have to be radio. Leeds everton, on skysports and on 5live... Is there something in this game that i am not aware off... Has leeds signed ronaldo or something.

I would totally understand them showing Man city vs Villa, as its the prem winners vs another premier league team, but there we go.

I can understand wanting young players to play. But we have a squad that needs games. Moses, Marin, Sturridge (if fit), Romeu, Azpilicueta, Bertrand (at right back), Cahill - all need to play this game. Piazon is the only player with a shout among the youngsters and i would like to see him given the chance.