Chelsea 1 - 0 Stoke City

Jase

MOTM?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Far from a good peformance. If not Cole's goal, everybody would say it was a bad game.

Too many ball possession, and few chances created. This changed a little bit in the second half, but we have a lot to improve. I have to agree it was our best game in the season, but it was expected, since in the first games of the season is natural an erratic football, but since we are almost in October, this was far from a convincing display.

RDM was good in this game, no Bertrand in the mid, and thats a very good thing, imo. He is also proving a very smart man when he uses Oscar in a central role, since he is our best player in the mid.

Moses was really good. Torres useless as usual.

Spot on, mate!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we called ourselves European champions and we have the most shitiest striker in this world.how come he not shoot a single time. I loved him like some girls trying to get laid to a hero but i fucking hate him now. Just drop him for least 5matches.and dome people here defending his work rate are the biggest idiots.try to be like a striker and put some fear on the defenders for gods sake.

It was extremely hilarious to see the Stoke players going all pussy because of a robust challenge at the end. Ironic.

He was lucky not to get sent off

untitled-4yjif5.gif

Doesn't even touch the ball but hits him with stretched legs like that, Stoke being a dirty team doesn't change that. Love Luiz but sometimes he does some pretty crazy stuff.

He was lucky not to get sent off

untitled-4yjif5.gif

Doesn't even touch the ball but hits him with stretched legs like that. Love Luiz but sometimes he does some pretty crazy stuff.

Yes, it wasn't a great challenge but Stoke and Tony Pulis moaning about the challenges today when they do it more often than not is just comedy.

for me MOM was Cahill in absence of JT he organised the defence well ..not often defenders get the recognition they deserve , Again

we improved greatly when Moses came on ...I wouldnt mind seeing him lead the line against Wolves if Sturridge is still injured