Jase

MOTM?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me MOM was Cahill in absence of JT he organised the defence well ..not often defenders get the recognition they deserve , Again

we improved greatly when Moses came on ...I wouldnt mind seeing him lead the line against Wolves if Sturridge is still injured

Agreed, Cahill was outstanding, great tackles and perfectly timed.

That Luiz's tackle may not be the prettiest but it saved us. Oscar screwed up the corner and they were on a counter. Ready to sacrifice himself for the team.

What a performance by Oscar! he was all over the pitch, mastered the match. impressed by his lively performance as he was involved in the UCL match wednesday as well. on the other hand Hazard wasn't his usual, atleast not for the previous two game!!

Ramires performance cought my eye too. He was rejuvenated in his natural position but why RDM put him in the wings is a question!!

About Torres i'm frustrated too but i'll give him a time till the end of season to regain his expected form only because he scored that magnificent goal against Barcelona! but beyond that i'm afraid his officially out of support list! :D

i know oscar is every1's favourite right now but i just feel mata-hazard-oscar just cant play together. i would very much prefer moses-mata-hazard. that would give us some real width. oscar pretty much played a cam as did mata as did hazard. just feel moses would provide a better balance to the team defensively because if stoke could have countered better we would have been exposed a lot of times.

Stoke are a joke of a team. Their fans are cunts they booed Aaron Ramsey onto the pitch because Shawcross almost ended his career with a ridiculous tackle, they accuse us of rubbish support when they bring less than 1,500 fans to a game and they above all other teams seem to have a bigger hatred of John Terry than anyone else.

I can't remember a time when Pulis has actually tried to win a game against a top 6 side- even at home they play for a draw. Walters and Adam are just thugs and they always rely on hoofball and kicking creative players off the pitch.

Curious about something. Why are all your replies lately in capital letters and it's usually no more than 10 words?

I don't know.... maybe it's because fernando el nino torres. he get me crazy because he is shit, and he is still playing every game.

it's ruin chelsea. we are not torres fc. if we will play with other player, we will score more goals and we will not wait till the 85 minute.

i know oscar is every1's favourite right now but i just feel mata-hazard-oscar just cant play together. i would very much prefer moses-mata-hazard. that would give us some real width. oscar pretty much played a cam as did mata as did hazard. just feel moses would provide a better balance to the team defensively because if stoke could have countered better we would have been exposed a lot of times.

need to give them time ,,,far too soon to say they can't play together,,,,

Im just delighted to see us with creative players ...Soon I can stop pining over Zola

Before i sing praises for Mikel and Ramires midfield, i need to see how they perform against an actual midfield.

Luiz had another good game today and dealt very well with all the long balls into the box. Cahill also.

Would have rated his performance much higher if he stop hoofing the ball. I rate his skills on the ball so highly, but his counterpart Cahill was so much smarter on the ball always making good smart passes.

other than that he was fantastic.

Hopefully Danny gets his oppertunity sooner, because i can't stand seeing Torres for another full game. Another position we can improve on is RB, With Hazard, Oscar, and Mata upfront our fullbacks needs to push further and provide width. Ashley did his part imo, but Ivanovic didn't and when he goes forward he cuts in a lot. I want to see Cesar tried at RB because he is so much more natural on the ball and can do better going forward.

Stoke are a joke of a team. Their fans are cunts they booed Aaron Ramsey onto the pitch because Shawcross almost ended his career with a ridiculous tackle, they accuse us of rubbish support when they bring less than 1,500 fans to a game and they above all other teams seem to have a bigger hatred of John Terry than anyone else.

I can't remember a time when Pulis has actually tried to win a game against a top 6 side- even at home they play for a draw. Walters and Adam are just thugs and they always rely on hoofball and kicking creative players off the pitch.

youve summed them up fairly accurately is your name Wenger? :halo:

He was lucky not to get sent off

untitled-4yjif5.gif

Doesn't even touch the ball but hits him with stretched legs like that, Stoke being a dirty team doesn't change that. Love Luiz but sometimes he does some pretty crazy stuff.

Fucking awful tackle, but he was rewarded with a new contract sraight after the game :lol:

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2926846/title/new-deal-for-david-luiz

Awful tackle but i still see it as a yellow card no matter what anyone else things. Football is a quick game, he did go for the ball with 1 foot slightly raised and caught the player. Also it was on a Stoke player so happy fucking days and man up Pullis. You're the one with the dirty team, have that.

I still think we played well anyway. Oscar reminds me so much of Zola. Forget Kaka, he's our new Zola.

Oscar looked like the only player capable of scoring (again)...

We have some great players at our disposal, so we can mix the line-up around and keep teams guessing.

We can also rest players, something we couldn't do last season.

So I for one am pleased with Oscar, as quite a few posts when we signed him said he might be a little 'light' for the EPL - another myth disproven :)

I would also love to see Marin left and Moses right - could really do some damage - like the old Robben+Duff partnership :)

against tight compact parked buses like today its not the best idea to play all three but against teams that dont park the bus there is no problem playing all three.

From 1 to 10 that was a great performance today, We had lots of the ball and used it well, Moses made a great impact when he came on, Midfield was solid for once aswell.

On the matter of Torres, its a real shame the transfer window doesn't go on for another month. Time to cut our losses in January.