Victor Moses

Superblue

He's been our worst player so far this season, including pre season and community shield, couldn't even defend against MLS sides.

This season!? One game in? People arent 100% on form all thr time and fit 24/7 we all know what he.is capable of, so.lets not act like he is the major hole in our squad and incapable of playing at a high level.

He's been our worst player so far this season, including pre season and community shield, couldn't even defend against MLS sides.

first of all, THIS SEASON is just a match old.

secondly, ivanovic seemed injured.

thirdly, iva had absolutely no cover. on our left bertrand and cole combined beautifully to take the responsibility of attacking n defending but on our right there were numerous times wen iva had to go 2 on 1 until lamps came to his help.

I love his directness. We definitely lack a player like that in our squad. He does lack a final ball yeah  but having him come off the bench against tired legs will be great, just like with SWP.

We need a winger that will regulary start games. From the bench, either Oscar, Ramires, Danny, Marin,...can come. If we buy Moses, he will be starter here. Maybe bit risky from beggining, but he will handle it in two months. In our team, there is a strong, explosive player missing, regular starter who will co-work with Hazard and Mata. Moses could be that player. If we buy him only for rotation, who will then regulary play right winger? We have Marin type in Mata and Hazard. Rambo is not good enough to play on wing all season, Oscar is not that fast to rush from the flank. Sure all can play there from time to time, but no one is perfectly suited to play there 40 games or so. Moses would be that guy. Today, he showed great character and profesionalisem by sticking and giving all to Wigan, against opponent that he might join in next few days. He might lack final product (that is the reason for small amount of assists and goals), but he is young and offers different advantages like direct, strong play and good dribbling. I'm sure he will evolve here, BUT only if he plays ENOUGH. In case he will be only a sub, I dont want him here, because his progress will stall, he is expensive for sub and we would still need another RW starter. I hope he join us and then we will see this;

Cech

Iva/Azpi-Terry/Cahill-Luiz-Cole/Bertrand

Mikel/Essien/Romeu-Lamps/Witsel/Oscar

Moses/Rambo/Marin-Mata-Hazard

Torres/Danny/Remy

Great team this would be.

Victor Moses was great today and I hope he will join us soon! Rather him than Hulk.

by great you mean he got past bertrand and cole?

he did the dribbling side of the winger well but his end product was piss-poor. imagine moses and Ivanovic crossing from the right side......oh dear

I was man of the match?, brilliant, i didn't even play. I'm surprised I'm not even scouted these days i really am.

i meant John Obi Mikel, mate. your man of the match for the wigan game according to the post match thread. surely you're havin a laugh??

i meant John Obi Mikel, mate. your man of the match for the wigan game according to the post match thread. surely you're havin a laugh??

No i thought he read the game very well and his tackling was immense, he was the best player on the field.

I think of these things in this way - would I rather have him on their squad or ours? I'd definitely have Moses on ours, a nice option to come off the bench and run at defenders.

yeah major improvement from Kalou. but he doesn't play CF according to wigan fans. was hoping for depth in attack as well

yeah major improvement from Kalou. but he doesn't play CF according to wigan fans. was hoping for depth in attack as well

If Robbie really wants him I wouldn't be surprised if it's because he sees the possibility of using him up front. With much better players around him than there are at Wigan, it could be an option.

If Robbie really wants him I wouldn't be surprised if it's because he sees the possibility of using him up front. With much better players around him than there are at Wigan, it could be an option.

true. if torres tanks and sturridge is injured, moses will get a run out up front but his finishing skills are not really encouraging