Victor Moses

Superblue

Yeah but he would only have to be 3rd choice as a backup striker, as we would be playing him RW anyway...

No you don't get it. Look at City. Look at United. You need at least 2 very good quality strikers to mount a challenge. We have no idea how Sturridge will do at CF this season and if Torres will fire. I don't see Hulk as a player who can lead our line if we need him to for multiple games.

No you don't get it. Look at City. Look at United. You need at least 2 very good quality strikers to mount a challenge. We have no idea how Sturridge will do at CF this season and if Torres will fire. I don't see Hulk as a player who can lead our line if we need him to for multiple games.

We shouldn't need him to lead the line though, only if something happens to Torres and Sturridge which is why it is just a backup... I think we should buy a cheaper backup striker who can do a job for a few games if needed. I know what you are saying as its a long season etc to rely mainly on torres, but unless we sign a cavani or lewandowski etc which i think is unlikely we won't be having those options that someone like city has in the stirker position.

Some clubs do it best with several strikers, some do it best with one main and a good reserve. We had Drogba and Anelka as backup back in days, now we have Torres and Danny backup. If you dont trust Torres just half a season to play him only, thinking of getting third striker, we should sell Nino year ago. This is his chance. He is alone and NEEDS to prove. He will have half season to get back on top again, if he fails we sell him, if he does it, we will have world class striker in him. In case we buy another striker now, Im sure Torres will never ever be good at chelsea. I dont give shit what those Manchestershits have, we have Torres and Danny and thats it! Give him this last half year a chance to prove and then we either sell him and buy new striker or keep him. Right now, we have about 50mio left to spend and we need Rb, Rw and Cm. Azpi, Moses and someone like Yaya Toure or Witsel. Modric would be good too, but he is just not comming.

I'd like Moses at Chelsea, every time i seen him last season he impressed me so much, like Hoiliett.He is a terrific young prospect who imo has big potential.If we get him it will be for a nice change to have a natural wide player who likes to take players on and is direct,

This is a good read lads,

http://thinkfootball...s-victor-moses/

Well you have to give him one thing, he gave it all his effort even when he knows he may well be leaving there to go to us or somewhere else soon... Good quality to have... Was quite impressed by him considering and he is worth 8 mil as a good quality squad player and can definately do a job for us on the wing.

Ivanovic was playin injured, as was said couple of.times by comentator, chillax!

He's been our worst player so far this season, including pre season and community shield, couldn't even defend against MLS sides.

I love his directness. We definitely lack a player like that in our squad. He does lack a final ball yeah but having him come off the bench against tired legs will be great, just like with SWP.

10 mil is a bit much but that's the market today.