Victor Moses

Superblue

Whether you rate him or not, you can't deny the fact that he was always the most dangerous one when we were playing against Wigan. If he is good enough to challenge our defence, he is good enough to play for us to cause troubles to other teams.

Whether you rate him or not, you can't deny the fact that he was always the most dangerous one when we were playing against Wigan. If he is good enough to challenge our defence, he is good enough to play for us to cause troubles to other teams.

I look at it as i would rather he be on our team as thiers... He is also someone who has pace and can do a job when we need a fresh injection of pace on that wing... The fee should be relatively small in comarison to some transfers ans in many ways he should have a lot less pressure on him.. Has some good premier league experience and when he plays for us he will have better players alongside him... It may be a great value signing or it may end up not working out, but it won't have a negative effect on our team and i think is worth the risk...

i imagine that pat down would be worst any new comer has had in CFC history hahaha

yeah it wouldn't be a great start to his chelsea career...something like:

"alright lads, remember that screamer i scored against you yesterday :) "

I dont even care who we buy anymore because there are quite a few players that can fill the gaps in our squad, i hate that we havent finished our transfer business by now. Di matteo has a plan , and he knows who he wants and possible aternatives, just execute your plan and get the business done!

in the same breath he says it is down to his manager ,...was just enjoying the attention

That man desires attention like a moody 14 year old girl. Remember when he did the same when Martinez was the target of a couple Prem clubs...he was essentially the media's #1 source because he would give play-by-play commentary of any possible negotiations and offers. :doh: