Victor Moses

Superblue

Dont really think we need him, I know he played well saturday but i feel its just a direct replacement for Kalou.

He is far better than both Ramires and Sturridge at RW position, Marin is very much our first choice RWinger but Marin is an injury prone so it's a great buy, which allows Ramires to play in central midfield position, which creates a healthy competition between Lampard and Ramires , and I don't think Mikel will feature anymore in our future lineup. With RDM trying to fit Oscar as a deep playmaker :)

He is far better than both Ramires and Sturridge at RW position, Marin is very much our first choice RWinger but Marin is an injury prone so it's a great buy, which allows Ramires to play in central midfield position, which creates a healthy competition between Lampard and Ramires , and I don't think Mikel will feature anymore in our future lineup. With RDM trying to fit Oscar as a deep playmaker :)

He is i agree but i feel we should have gone for someone better. Hopefully he suprises me. Shame with Marin as he looks pretty quality from what ive seen

Another positive is that he has a lot of re-sale value if we ever don't need him due to him being young... hopefully it won't come to that and he will be very successful here, but at 21 its not like its 9 mil just completely gone for him. Looking forward to seeing him alongside Hazard and mata... As many others have said, more pace and crucially width on the right hand side as well, which we haven't been getting from rambo atm... Rambo still has a big role to play in this squad but i just don't see it being at RW.

Also should give di'matteo a lot of attacking options in games... Loads more than he did last season.. We have moses marin ramires and oscar, all of whom can impact the game in different ways and should make us less one dimensional.

He is i agree but i feel we should have gone for someone better. Hopefully he suprises me.

You really should look at his figures:

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/33064

He won't be our main goascorer but in a first time he'll be very usefull to dynamite the flanks and obtain good free kicks. His defensive workrate is impressive for a young player, and for a winger.

Another positive is that he has a lot of re-sale value if we ever don't need him due to him being young... hopefully it won't come to that and he will be very successful here, but at 21 its not like its 9 mil just completely gone for him. Looking forward to seeing him alongside Hazard and mata... As many others have said, more pace and crucially width on the right hand side as well, which we haven't been getting from rambo atm... Rambo still has a big role to play in this squad but i just don't see it being at RW.

Also should give di'matteo a lot of attacking options in games... Loads more than he did last season.. We have moses marin ramires and oscar, all of whom can impact the game in different ways and should make us less one dimensional.

The re-sale value is an added plus. £9m for moses and £7m for cahill is real value in the english market. Just look at what wolves are selling fletcher and jarvis for!

Oscar and Hazard show we'll still spend top dollar for the best talent, but recent signings of cahill, marin and moses show we're getting a lot more value for money nowadays.