Victor Moses

Superblue

If we sign hulk now, i won't be dissapointed but definately confused, as it seems illogical to buy both, so i assume the talks with porto have broken down and now we have gone for moses as the alternate option... Only way we get both is if the board feels moses is really one for the future, and end up doing something like loaning him back to wigan, which seems to me unlikely... Azpi will probably be our last signing of the window is my guess, though with our club you can never be certain. :)

That means we wont go after Hulk I guess. On other note, Cavani wont come either since he is not being linked with us. I would love to see at least one of this two, but we will see what will happen in next days. I feel we got our very own Valencia, nothing is expected from Moses, but I think he will actualy be very important for us. And what considers Marin, I always thought he will turn better than expected, but since we have Hazard and Mata who are very simiar to Marin, he just wont be in starting lineup.

Great buy anyway for those 7+2 mio. I hope he will play as regular now on and improve.

I can't stand the ignorant thinking of "he came from Wigan = bad player" that some people have -_-

I'm sure he'll surprise many people. I look forward to seeing him this season. Hopefully he gets a decent amount of games.

Totally agree, he is young, cheap, versatile with bags of pace who beats his marker. Caused us a lot of problems last week, if he improves his final ball we have a very talented player for less than £10 million.

Think the board deserve a clap, it's been a great transfer window. Just need to offload some of the kak now and we are set to go.

Football Agent 007@EPLAgent007

Moses and Hulk incoming. Sturridge outgoing. #CFC

Danny nooo :/

Jesus would that guy give it a rest already... Honestly don't see us selling a player especially as he counts as HG (fairly sure of that). Besides he has bags of potential, would be madness.

If we sell Sturridge to Liverpoo, it better be for a minimum of £20m. He'll be one of those players that we'd seriously regret selling down the road.

If they paid £20 for Stuart bloody Downing, then you can bet Studge should go at that rate at least.