Victor Moses

Superblue

Recently, I read Moses for 3m on loan. Now, he goes out for 1m. A pittance, I feel.

With Schurrle in, He would have been played very little.

Schurrle as we have seen can play on the right (my biggest interrogation) and I think will even be best suited on the right as he has the pace and workrate and can cross.

With Hazard on the left who is more a creative player and draws player, it will leave space on the right for the running engine of Schurrle. Like Gervinho at Lille but much more effective.

With Schurrle in, He would have been played very little.

Schurrle as we have seen can play on the right (my biggest interrogation) and I think will even be best suited on the right as he has the pace and workrate and can cross.

With Hazard on the left who is more a creative player and draws player, it will leave space on the right for the running engine of Schurrle. Like Gervinho at Lille but much more effective.

Well, thanks anyway, but I know that. However, I only questioned the price. Chelsea talked about 3m for him & now 1m only.

Think he not suit that Liverpool, they trying to play pass game, while Viktor more a dribble pace player. I also think he is bad treated by us, been superb at pre season and should stay for me. I heard something that Mou angry at him that he didn't come in time after international break. Is that true?