Victor Moses

Superblue

Had a decent pre season and is quick, strong and can score a goal or 2 and can use his head. We have no other winger like him. I'd actually be pretty shocked if he went, he's a 'Jose type of player' imo. We do have enough though, i just want us to become weak.

We dont because they are not good. Moses was the only Nigerian around that would fit in Chelsea transfer politics: young and winger, and he even had PL experience. The fact that Emenalo is from same country played a part on the deal, as simple as that.

nonsense. as simple as that.

moses put in briliant performances against united, arsenal and in general was one of the best players in the league in the last month or so of the 2011-12 season.

we had already splashed out cash to get oscar, hazard, azpi, marin. what we had needed at that moment was a squad player who would fill in the quota of the HG player and wont be costly at all. moses for 7mil was a GOOD DEAL. his transfer had nothing to do with the fact that he and emanalo are nigerian.

a lot of weird and absolutely rubbish opinions are posted on this forum but yours in beyond comparision.

We dont because they are not good. Moses was the only Nigerian around that would fit in Chelsea transfer politics: young and winger, and he even had PL experience. The fact that Emenalo is from same country played a part on the deal, as simple as that.

Well that I agree with. But that is completely different than saying that we bought Moses because he is Nigerian. We bought him because he is a good young winger who had PL experience and would fit in the homegrown quota. The fact that he's Nigerian might have helped the deal but that's not why we bought him.

Lol......this really kills this forum

No sarcasm. More like reality. Moses should be given a chance to play elsewhere. Later Chelsea will look at his progress & act accordingly. Anything wrong with it ?

No I actually like the idea of loaning him out with all the wingers we have now, but not necessarily to Liverpool. Idealy I would have liked him to play a role here like he did last season if we had not bought Willian (and that guy who's last name sounds like a sneeze).

No I actually like the idea of loaning him out with all the wingers we have now, but not necessarily to Liverpool. Idealy I would have liked him to play a role here like he did last season if we had not bought Willian (and that guy who's last name sounds like a sneeze).

LOL

Well, does it really matter where he goes ? Liverpool...whoever takes him. As long as he gets to play, develop to a better player & then Chelsea decide whether to take him back or sell him for some profit. To some of you, it might be questionable dealings, but to me business as usual, as I have seen over the last several years by Chelsea. Certainly, I approve of it.