Victor Moses

Superblue

Firstly, huge respect to Moses. Never gave up and has shown amazing determination to fight for a place at Chelsea. Great role model and example for everyone.

Secondly, oh my lord, how quickly he's learned that RWB role. The offensive side was never going to be an issue, but wow, he was very very good defensively. He reminded me of Azpi at times at how good he was at positioning and just reading the game. 

5 hours ago, Amblève. said:

You and me, bruh. We've been keeping this Moses ship steady in the meantime.

There's still more than enough seats on this bandwaggon to hop onto, though.

What am I, chopped liver?

I'm still constantly mocked by Raphael for going over board while defending Victro and saying that I'd take him over Neymar anytime! :lol: 

We missed Moses yesterday, who would of thought we would ever say that, he suits that wing back role perfectly and has become one of the important players for us 

Now I love Azpilicueta but RWB didn't work for him he needs to be playing in that right centre back role and think he will when we play Southampton.  

9 hours ago, Robguima said:

never did, but like his attitude and the fact he *has been* proving me wrong makes this all the sweeter. 

I was another who doubted Moses, but if we look at in the sense of his positioning we haven't really been proved wrong, i don't rate him as a winger and likely never will, however wingback is a total different role required tactically and he seems tailor made for it. Winger makes all his weaknesses stand out like a sore thumb where-as wing back bring's his strengths out (mainly pace, power and stamina) to the fore, and he's surprisingly quite good at defending too. His average decision making, technical skills and final ball is still visible on occasion, but he isn't in such an advanced position so regularly these days for it to be that big an issue and unlike on the wing doesn't hold back the team at wingback.

Would be like someone not rating Thierry Henry as a winger but loving him as a striker, or Danny Rose as a winger but love him as a left back, players just simply average/not great in one position but very good (Moses and Rose) or world class (Henry) in another.

9 hours ago, Robguima said:

never did, but like his attitude and the fact he *has been* proving me wrong makes this all the sweeter. 

I was just joking. People always comment "always rated him" for a player they never rated or had no opinion on. ;)

I will keep my opinion on Moses: he is ultra limited player, and he offer less than Alonso offers in the left back wing. He is usually stucked in the same area of the pitch the whole game and barely goes forward. Not a surprised the team almost never create attacking chances in the right side of the pitch. He basically doesn't fuck the game, but thats not enough to praise him as a great player.

8 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I will keep my opinion on Moses: he is ultra limited player, and he offer less than Alonso offers in the left back wing. He is usually stucked in the same area of the pitch the whole game and barely goes forward. Not a surprised the team almost never create attacking chances in the right side of the pitch. He basically doesn't fuck the game, but thats not enough to praise him as a great player.

You are probaly watching different player. He is playing perfectly, he does his job defensively with help of Azpi and also bombs forward and links up with our wingers, he also can beat his man and not just stands around for 10 seconds like Willian. He has been one of the best if bot the best player so far this season.

24 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Lol need anymore proof that this guy knows absolutely nothing about football???

He wanted Conte gone a few weeks ago, clueless!