César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Other clubs make public interest, send offer week later and in next few days player is announced officialy. At chelsea, we are linked with Hulk, Modric, Moses, Cavani, Azpi, Witsel,...whole summer and still no one came in. Always it will happen SOON and then nothing for three weeks, then story repeats. Well...

RDM just gives no info about our transfers :D

i know! but then there's the opposite Roberto Mancini who just doesnt shut the fuck up! He couldnt hold a secret for shit, blasting his director of football for no signings. think i'd rather take the composed RDM. hahahaha

"Everyone thinks it's been a tough time for me with my thoughts spilt between Marseille and Chelsea," said Azpilicueta.

"If my departure can help Marseille's finances, then it is a good deal for everyone concerned.

"I thank the club's fans for their standing ovation. They have always been good to me to me, even when things haven't gone well."

Hard-up Marseille will now cash in on Azpilicueta, who then-Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas tried to buy in the last transfer window.

Looks like its done this is from the mirror!!! :)

Have to say, judging from his comments there, sounds like he isn't eager to leave Marseille at all. Looks more like Azpilicueta only moves because he wants to help Marseille with their financial problems.

Have to say, judging from his comments there, sounds like he isn't eager to leave Marseille at all. Looks more like Azpilicueta only moves because he wants to help Marseille with their financial problems.

As far as I m concerned, OM's fan, Azpi is very eager to join Chelsea unfortunately for us. If he said so it s mainly because our club deeply needs money and it seems you are stronger than us to negotiate for this bid. He is a gentleman and this s with regret that w have to sell him for such a discount price.

and He is not in the squad for the next game on Thursday vs FC Sheriff Tirapsol. It should be signed in the next 24 hrs

As far as I m concerned, OM's fan, Azpi is very eager to join Chelsea unfortunately for us. If he said so it s mainly because our club deeply needs money and it seems you are stronger than us to negotiate for this bid. He is a gentleman and this s with regret that w have to sell him for such a discount price.

and He is not in the squad for the next game on Thursday vs FC Sheriff Tirapsol. It should be signed in the next 24 hrs

thanks

Thanks for joining and posting.

Always hard when a team loses a player, but we will look after him for you and hopefully the money can help keep OM going etc.

Thanks for the infos. I'm also 99,9% sure he will be a Chelsea player very soon. But can you tell us something about his atributes, do you think he is good enough for the highest level ?

I think so.

where have you been! hahaha thanks for insight.

Perhaps I was just reading too much into it but cheers for the heads up. :)

Thanks for the infos. I'm also 99,9% sure he will be a Chelsea player very soon. But can you tell us something about his atributes, do you think he is good enough for the highest level ?

I think so.

highest level? haha little scamp :D

I m not gonna argue with the level of French Ligue 1 tonight :halo: , just cannot bring elements to demonstrate it anyway but when you ve made a 1/4 of CL last year with Azpi for his first truly season with Marseille, I can yes say he is ready for Chelsea.

To be honest most Marseille s fan were surprised he was not in the squad for Spain during the Euro Championship. He is very complete for a defender, defending well on his legs, never giving up, good cross (delevired few good ones for Remy last year), good passes, he was combining well with our right wing Amalfitano, the transfer will deffo push him forward to use his potential. Be brings a lots of chance for the right wing, that s gonna help Eden for sure. Above all he is a really nice guy, a big professional, he played the 2 first games of the season with loads of energy even if everybody knows he is gonna leave. Most of players nowadays don t take a single risk to play before a transfer. He does not cheat.

He came to Marseille essentially thanks to Deschamps who knew him well. And also because he learnt French at school. That makes him deffo a clever guy,

Only one negative point, his knee injury at the middle of his first year.

the only thing i regret with him is the valuable player that we are losing that we won t replace so easily. A good right back is so difficult to find nowadays. For that price, i simply think it s given, especially when we bought him 7m€ to Osasuna.

You guys have a very nice team, quite young but with Hazard (guess he already impressed you ;) ) and some old crooks like Lampard, that can make a nice combination. However i don t think you are gonna win the title, that s just my impression from your fist game, this is lacking 2 or 3 other players as i imagine the rumors. You will have a decent team and hope you are gonna roast PSG in CL.

There are some idiots who want all 3 of those to defend. The obsession with getting every single player to defend first is just beyond my comprehension. Attackers must focus on attacking. All the top teams don't give a fuck about their attackers defending. That's why they are TOP teams. Fact.

I would say there is more off an obsession with so called attacking full backs who have a little bit of pace. That is the only reason the likes of Alves, Bosingwa (before his injury), Johnson, Walker, Rafeal, Fabio and Van Aanholt are rated at all, let alone as high as they are. Take their pace away and the lot of those listed players are utter donkeys.

highest level? haha little scamp :D

I m not gonna argue with the level of French Ligue 1 tonight :halo: , just cannot bring elements to demonstrate it anyway but when you ve made a 1/4 of CL last year with Azpi for his first truly season with Marseille, I can yes say he is ready for Chelsea.

To be honest most Marseille s fan were surprised he was not in the squad for Spain during the Euro Championship. He is very complete for a defender, defending well on his legs, never giving up, good cross (delevired few good ones for Remy last year), good passes, he was combining well with our right wing Amalfitano, the transfer will deffo push him forward to use his potential. Be brings a lots of chance for the right wing, that s gonna help Eden for sure. Above all he is a really nice guy, a big professional, he played the 2 first games of the season with loads of energy even if everybody knows he is gonna leave. Most of players nowadays don t take a single risk to play before a transfer. He does not cheat.

He came to Marseille essentially thanks to Deschamps who knew him well. And also because he learnt French at school. That makes him deffo a clever guy,

Only one negative point, his knee injury at the middle of his first year.

the only thing i regret with him is the valuable player that we are losing that we won t replace so easily. A good right back is so difficult to find nowadays. For that price, i simply think it s given, especially when we bought him 7m€ to Osasuna.

You guys have a very nice team, quite young but with Hazard (guess he already impressed you ;) ) and some old crooks like Lampard, that can make a nice combination. However i don t think you are gonna win the title, that s just my impression from your fist game, this is lacking 2 or 3 other players as i imagine the rumors. You will have a decent team and hope you are gonna roast PSG in CL.

Hope you post more on our forums! Welcome! :)