César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

"Everyone thinks it's been a tough time for me with my thoughts spilt between Marseille and Chelsea," said Azpilicueta.

"If my departure can help Marseille's finances, then it is a good deal for everyone concerned.

"I thank the club's fans for their standing ovation. They have always been good to me to me, even when things haven't gone well."

Hard-up Marseille will now cash in on Azpilicueta, who then-Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas tried to buy in the last transfer window.

Looks like its done this is from the mirror!!! :)

"Everyone thinks it's been a tough time for me with my thoughts spilt between Marseille and Chelsea," said Azpilicueta.

"If my departure can help Marseille's finances, then it is a good deal for everyone concerned.

"I thank the club's fans for their standing ovation. They have always been good to me to me, even when things haven't gone well."

Hard-up Marseille will now cash in on Azpilicueta, who then-Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas tried to buy in the last transfer window.

Looks like its done this is from the mirror!!! :)

Because of the board being stingy pricks...

Not really, there could be some administrative issues that need to be sorted out. FWIW it looks we've had a bid accepted IMO, the last details are probably just being trashed out now.

I really hope this goes through soon. I really hate doing business whilst the season is going, players like Azpilicueta would have been for our pre-season. Right-Back is the area we need the most, maybe then striker depth afterwards. Hopefully we can get this done in time for the game after Newcastle.

"Everyone thinks it's been a tough time with my thoughts split between Marseille and Chelsea," Azpilicueta said in the Daily Mirror.

"But if my departure can help Marseille's finances, it's good for everyone."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8007076/

I think we should be able to sign him in the next few days especially that the we are the only team in for him.

Azpi very close to Chelsea

According to our information, the Spanish side should engage with Chelsea quickly, given that discussions between Marseille and the English club should result from this Tuesday or Wednesday.

http://www.lequipe.f...-chelsea/307440

Azpilicueta move coming closer as ever, L'Equipe reporting it will be done today or tomorrow.