César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

I am old ... I like defenders who defend ,,,,attackers who attack and midfielders who do both .

I suppose I am a dinosaur

There are some idiots who want all 3 of those to defend. The obsession with getting every single player to defend first is just beyond my comprehension. Attackers must focus on attacking. All the top teams don't give a fuck about their attackers defending. That's why they are TOP teams. Fact.

All the top teams don't give a fuck about their attackers defending. That's why they are TOP teams. Fact.

They are still meant to occasionally track back and help their defenders, i see Ronaldo and Di Maria doing this whenever i watch Real Madrid.

I like Hazard because he tries and that's all you ask for really, they don't need to be good at it, just make it slightly more difficult for the opposition.

They are still meant to occasionally track back and help their defenders, i see Ronaldo and Di Maria doing this whenever i watch Real Madrid.

I like Hazard because he tries and that's all you ask for really, they don't need to be good at it, just make it slightly more difficult for the opposition.

Cristiano defends? That's a rarity tbh but he scores 50+ goals so no one cares.

It is important for the attacking players to help out defensively, mostly putting pressure, but not too much.

I also like my right footed wingers playing on the right and my left footed wingers to play on the left.

Amen, bar special cases like Ronaldinho for example.

It gives the players more options, I just don't understand how it's so unpopular.

Cristiano defends? That's a rarity tbh but he scores 50+ goals so no one cares.

Yeah he does this particularly in the games against Barca when Mourinho asks his team to be tight at the back, and for the forwards to press them all over the pitch.

Other than that, he just casually jogs back :D when he's not so high up the pitch.

Yeah he does this particularly in the games against Barca when Mourinho asks his team to be tight at the back, and for the forwards to press them all over the pitch.

Other than that, he just casually jogs back :D when he's not so high up the pitch.

That's true, he does defend against Barca. But only against Barca.

Figured this would be something you guys would be interested in. A member on another Chelsea forum I go to signed up to a OM forum and asked these questions and got these answers. Grated they are probably over rating him naturally.

QUESTIONS ASKED

1.What are his strenghts?

2.What are his weaknesses?

3.How good is he as a defender, and how good is he as a striker(you know when attacking)

4. Is he a good passer,crosser? Does he make a lot of assists?

5.How many goals did he score in 2011/2012 season. Were they headers? Is he good at heading?

6.He's very young and talented, who can you compare him with(with stars ofcourse)?

7.Do you want him to leave?

8.Do you support his decision to leave?

9.How fast is he? Does he leave a lot of space when defending(like Van der Wiel for example)

ANSWERS

1) Excellent defensive and attacking skills, very fast and very generous, excellent technical skills and is very elegant...

2) None.

3) cf answer to question one.

4) Yes he is a very good passer and crosser. Yes he does.

5) One goal or maybe two... I do not remember... heading is not his main quality but he's ok...

6) I would say Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan).

7) Not at all... I would dream him to stay... I love this player...

dirol.gif The board wants him to leave because of financial issues...

9) He's very fast and powerful... At the beginning of his carreer, he did, but he has improved a lot...

There are some idiots who want all 3 of those to defend. The obsession with getting every single player to defend first is just beyond my comprehension. Attackers must focus on attacking. All the top teams don't give a fuck about their attackers defending. That's why they are TOP teams. Fact.

Define defending... Because most top teams ask the attackers to press the opposition defence when they have possession, causes mistakes and is really the first line of defence.